ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Koontz decommitted

I have a hard time believing Salem flew across the country to visit the kid and only spoke about the running game. My guess is the kid heard / remembered what he wanted and didn't seem like he cared much that Salem was out there. Duzz should spend his time elsewhere, unless he has other folks to visit in the vicinity.

Kids banking on a UGA offer which is fine. However, I'd venture to guess that UGA not throwing much to TEs is as bigger factor to their TE looking to go pro than what his draft stock is.

I have a hard time believing Salem flew across the country to visit the kid and only spoke about the running game. My guess is the kid heard / remembered what he wanted and didn't seem like he cared much that Salem was out there. Duzz should spend his time elsewhere, unless he has other folks to visit in the vicinity.

Kids banking on a UGA offer which is fine. However, I'd venture to guess that UGA not throwing much to TEs is as bigger factor to their TE looking to go pro than what his draft stock is.

Good point. Wants the UGA offer & hearing what he wants as many kids do. I could see Salem saying something like...sure we expect our TE to be well rounded & block, BUT we will pass to a TE with ability like we believe you have. Anyways on to the next

Im sure this sounds like sour grapes but any kid who picks texas tech over TCU is a knuckle head.

Haha but I have to agree at least as far as college campus life goes. TCU is supposed to be nice and Lubbock Tx is said to be a dump.

Haha but I have to agree at least as far as college campus life goes. TCU is supposed to be nice and Lubbock Tx is said to be a dump.

Also as far as programs go......Patterson over the next loser at Tech..........

Reactions: BFo8
Yes TCU had a down year but Patterson can really coach.

Yeah they had QB issues amongst other problems and he still coaxed 6 wins out of that team. He will make some changes in the off-season and they will be an 8-9 win team again next year.

Patterson has a harder sell to recruits than Holgersen does here in Motown.He's a good coach with limited resources.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT