ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble in paradise with Dejan

Here's the biggest issue I have. Someone's lying. And is it the 5, 10, 15, 20 people all lying and conspiring to make up or overblow stuff to get back at DK, or is it DK? I think sheer math has to come into play here. And that's sad, because I like DK's writing and takes.

The fact that ANOTHER writer quit (male) yesterday is indicative of who is doing most of the lying.

I don't see his "company" lasting much longer because a) who is going to work there and b) what kind of credibility is he going to have.

How many employees does he really need to keep subscribers? How much of DK's writing and takes is worth $29.99 for a year? Is two or three columns per week enough? Was anyone subscribing specifically to read other writers' contributions? What other opportunities are available for his remaining staff?

Alot of this is circumstantial, alot of this is bad behavior and bad management, and just shoddy treatment overall. Sexual Harassment? Well even the 3some comment is more boorish and assholish behavior than sexual harassment in the form she was not an employee.

Here's the biggest issue I have. Someone's lying. And is it the 5, 10, 15, 20 people all lying and conspiring to make up or overblow stuff to get back at DK, or is it DK? I think sheer math has to come into play here. And that's sad, because I like DK's writing and takes.

The fact that ANOTHER writer quit (male) yesterday is indicative of who is doing most of the lying.

I don't see his "company" lasting much longer because a) who is going to work there and b) what kind of credibility is he going to have.
But lying about what? Maybe the 3some thing? People back up both sides of the tv appearance comment.

There isn't anything else actually presented except whiny and douchey text messages. Those were kept, but nothing else sexual or even borderline harassing. If those existed they wouldn't have been deleted.

Reactions: pittdan77 and BFo8
I just finished reading that from Deadspin. Dejan comes across very poorly.

Again, why do people keep giving idiots like him $$$...?

Or perhaps the "strong" men should refrain from making the unwanted comments; that's far more classy, professional, and gentlemanly. But hey, why avoid acting like a lewd jackass when you can try to justify grown men acting like fourteen year olds?

i actually agree believe it or not, it's very beta to kiss up to women

the point still remains no woman should feel "traumatized" because some fat guy told her she's sexy

Reactions: brickfhouse
Sweet retort. Do you want to lecture us on race realism again?

nah you would be better for that growing up in the whitest town in all of pittsburgh, wexford

oh wait cutch and some of the steelers live there, you are so "diverse" LOL

as for the george sodini reference, you couldn't possibly be anymore of a drama queen with that, clearly that silly pic struck a nerve there snowflake better go to your safe space for the night

Reactions: brickfhouse
it's very funny to see souf of all people be a white knight

always rooting and defending the biggest pig this town has ever seen, ben rapistberger

accused of rape twice and accused of being a total scummy piece of shit by anybody that ever had the displeasure of meeting him

you couldn't possibly be anymore of a hypocrite, do you have any shame at all?

always rooting and defending the biggest pig this town has ever seen, ben rapistberger

accused of rape twice and accused of being a total scummy piece of shit by anybody that ever had the displeasure of meeting him

Honestly, your rant is a bit shameful. No sign of grace in any of your words.

I’m not white knighting to say acting professional in the work place is being an adult.

No hypocrisy from me-
Ben is a trash human.
But he’s good at the job he’s paid for.
I can hold two thoughts in my head at the same time.

I’m not white knighting to say acting professional in the work place is being an adult.

No hypocrisy from me-
Ben is a trash human.

And Ben can also, like anyone, mature and move on from being an asshole. It does happen. People can change.

Another thing, where are all of these trolls coming out of the woodwork, less than 10 posts? ANyone think it is likely the same person? How pathetic of a life do you have to be to create all of these accounts just to get off on it. And in some ways, it is a bit scary.

No hypocrisy from me-
Ben is a trash human.

it goes both ways, dress professionally hence most professional work places having a dress code

plenty of hypocrisy from you, as long as the perverted cretin helps your favorite team win you don't care, your entertainment is more important than those girls getting raped

if it's joe nobody telling a female "nice haircut" he's a "monster"

Another thing, where are all of these trolls coming out of the woodwork, less than 10 posts? ANyone think it is likely the same person? How pathetic of a life do you have to be to create all of these accounts just to get off on it. And in some ways, it is a bit scary.

if you are convicted of rape you go away for years it's not something you just forgive and forget, but hey you forgive him because he helps your favorite team win, well at least when he has an elite defense to cover up his numerous turnovers

you think i'm the same guy? wow brilliant you should work for the FBI

this is now my 3rd account, stop banning me for not being "politically correct" so i won't have to waste a whopping 30 seconds to create a new one

scary is your post count, get a life and man up

if you are convicted of rape you go away for years it's not something you just forgive and forget, but hey you forgive him because he helps your favorite team win, well at least when he has an elite defense to cover up his numerous turnovers

this is now my 3rd account, stop banning me for not being "politically correct" so i won't have to waste a whopping 30 seconds to create a new one

Was he charged? Was he convicted? No. And No. And was he a complete asshole? Yes. Could he have matured and changed? Also yes.

Was he charged? Was he convicted? No. And No. And was he a complete asshole? Yes. Could he have matured and changed? Also yes.

you really think he did't harm those girls in any way?

would you give joe nobody to benefit of the doubt if he was accused twice?

and what exactly do you mean he was an asshole? what do you think he did wrong?

what evidence is there that he changed other than marrying some groupie he met at training camp a few months after the georgia girl dropped the charges?

How many new screennames are you going to create this week? What is your point on these forums?

no answer to my questions? that's ok i know the answers

to answer your question as many as i feel like as long as i get banned, this is my 3rd total and i've been on rivals for a year, scout was much better

my point is the same as yours, talking sports among other things,with your post count don't pretend you are somehow above me here

And it still keeps on coming. This has to be a real shit show behind the scenes that is now being played out in public.

DUu9dDjWAAEDIOA.jpg

Wait a minute. You tell him to get a life because of his post count yet you keep creating different accounts because no one wants to listen to you? You may want to listen to some of your own advice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT