ADVERTISEMENT

UVA game thread

Defense is actually not blowing it right now. Really can't stall offensively.

Weird how every game we just stop scoring most or all of the 2nd half. We keep giving Virginia opportunities to get back in this game.

Yeah two incredibly painful offensive drives. One of the worst times for that to happen too.

Sometimes, it's as if the offense needs to D to do bad in order to get going. Or at least when the D does good the offense stalls. Basically, cant put anyone away.

Announcer: "Why did Virginia call a timeout there?"

People who were paying attention: "Hey, dummy, they only had ten guys on the field."

Probably would've went for it, but would've been no reason to if they didn't just give up on 3rd down. That was the literally the dumbest call they could've came up with there.

What's the downside to at least attempting to draw them offside? Seriously that's weak ass coaching right there.

Take a penalty and have more room to kick.

Reactions: Pittx9
Hey look on the bright side, they shut them out in the quarter.

So we all know this is going to go down to the wire. I'd be surprised if Virginia doesn't score soon.

PITT shod have had Mizell for a loss and a 3rd and long. can't give this team more chances to make big plays.

Also not sure what's up with Parrish in the passing game, Peterman had just missed him on two throws that were open.

Yes, both D's tightened up in 3rd quarter, reversion to the mean after all the points in the first half.

Reactions: Ol_Roy
That would've been an incredibly touchy holding call. Not saying it wasn't, but they certainly let more go uncalled on just about every play.

Reactions: VAPITTALUM
That would've been an incredibly touchy holding call. Not saying it wasn't, but they certainly let more go uncalled on just about every play.
agree , but we would have been pissed if the script was reversed. big time drive so far, Whitehead running like he's pissed!

agree , but we would have been pissed if the script was reversed. big time drive so far, Whitehead running like he's pissed!
That was my only point. There were probably 2 missed on UVA that I thought were clearly worse. The only reason this one was brought up so much was because the point in the game it happened.

Reactions: VAPITTALUM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT