Miami(OH) vs Miami(FL) - I'll go with Miami
Louisville vs Ga Tech - actual conference game - cards should win

Saturday:
Virginia at Tenn - Vols will roll
Colorado at TCU - Deion will get rolled
WVU @ PSU - have to root for WVU since on our schedule
UNC vs USC in Charlotte - big game for ACC to beat the SEC

Sun
LSU at FSU - would like to see FSU win again this year but i don't see it happening

Reactions: HailToPitt725
a few interesting matchups this week starting tonight:

Thurs:
Florida at Utah - not sure who I want to win
NC State @uconn - state better win for ACC

Fri:

Saturday:

Sun
LSU at FSU - would like to see FSU win again this year but i don't see it happening
WVU @ PSU - have to root for WVU since on our schedule...uh, no, you have to pull (root is such a strong word) for them because they are playing Penn State. ...much like you would have to pull for the Eager Sheepmen of the University of Al Qaida if they were playing Penn State.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
ACC is on the big stage opening weekend. Will be pulling for them all to win.

I plan on watching Colorado TCU, Pitt, then Ped vs WVU. Cleared my schedule to be a college football wasteoid Saturday

Reactions: USN_Panther
If anyone’s interested, our future conference peer (Stanford) is up 7-0 on the Rainbow Warriors in the 1Q on CBSSN.

Edit: also, a reminder that Hawaii is building a new stadium that looks very impressive:
NASED-StadiumRendering-AerialView1-12232020.jpg

Schager is picking up right where he left off last week for Hawaii. He has great ball placement. It’ll be fun to follow him throughout the season.

Ok, Prime and Colorado look pretty good. Held TCU to a three and out and went straight down the field and scored. Who played in the national championship and who went 1-11 last season?

Ok, Prime and Colorado look pretty good. Held TCU to a three and out and went straight down the field and scored. Who played in the national championship and who went 1-11 last season?
It’s way early and I know teams will adjust but his kid doesn’t look bad. Appears to make good decisions and gets rid of the ball quickly.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
It’s weird to me how convinced some people were Colorado would be a failure under Prime.

An electric personality that kids to which kids would be drawn.

The school went all in on football.

And he had a lot of success at JST, even if it wasn’t as great as some thought he should have.

He might be a failure, but why people were so sure he would be, seemed to be driven by hate for him personally.

Should be 14-0, but Travis Hunter couldn’t hang onto a beautifully thrown ball by Sanders. Impressive that he’s starting at WR and CB, though.

So Tennessee is playing Virginia in Vanderbilt’s backyard to begin the season. Thoughts? That’s almost like Penn State playing Auburn in Pittsburgh.

a few interesting matchups this week starting tonight:

Thurs:
Florida at Utah - not sure who I want to win
NC State @uconn - state better win for ACC

Fri:

Saturday:

Sun
I’m rooting AGAINST every school that is ranked ahead of Pitt INCLUDING ACC schools (especially the Magnificent 7). That means I’ll be rooting for:

South Carolina over North Carolina
LSU over FSU
Tennessee over Virginia

There is no loyalty any longer. It’s every man for himself. Every team will do what’s in their best interest. It is in Pitt’s best interest to be the best team in the ACC, to be ranked higher and have a better record.

Two years later, and Joe Milton cannot complete a pass downfield to save his life.

Tenn has receivers running wild against UVA, and he’s just air mailing all of them.

Bc down at halftime at home to northern Illinois. Come on acc.

For those rooting against the acc all you are doing is rooting for pitt’s strength of schedule to be weaker and add to the pundits conversation that the acc isn’t deserving.

Reactions: cashisking884
Colorado up 17-14 at halftime.

Also, I’ve never seen so many former players’ sons on the same team. Shadeur Sanders, Jimmy Horn Jr., Jace Feely. Might be more?

For those rooting against the acc all you are doing is rooting for pitt’s strength of schedule to be weaker and add to the pundits conversation that the acc isn’t deserving.

It makes no sense.

Like it or not Colorado will be good. Still hope they lose today but TCU lost alot on offense.

I hear what you’re saying and I get your point. However, THE ACC isn’t deserving of what?

When FSU, UNC, VT and Virginia wins it makes them look good. It justifies their boast that they deserve more money. That they deserve a better conference. That they’re carrying the league. I want them to look less attractive to other conferences.

I want FSU team to be demoralized and chaotic team when they visit Pitt.

I want UNC’s confidence to be shaken when they line up against Pitt.

Believe me I understand where you’re coming from and my view may change as the season progresses. But right now my ass is chapped about the attitude of the “Magnificent 7”.

Instead of working together to make a better conference, they want to take the money and run.

That’s the way I feel right now… Peace!

Travis Hunter playing 2 ways. Will be curious to see how he handles the 100 degree heat in the 2nd half.

It’s the same people who call Narduzzi an Elite Coach!! They likely think the football is round. Narduzzi has averaged 5 losses a season in his career at Pitt. Only thing elite about the Nardog is how stupid he makes himself look in interviews.
Perhaps you missed it. He’s elite because of the last 2 seasons.

Shadeur Sanders’ receivers are letting him down today. Has really good ball placement.

Briles is elite. Everywhere he goes he turns around the offense. Like if you look at the before and after to every team he has taken over, it’s insane.
I probably should’ve worded that differently because that was meant to be more of a compliment towards Lewis than a shot at Briles. I’ve been high on him for a few years now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT