ADVERTISEMENT

Zeuch

ex Panther Zeuch getting tagged by pirates in bottom of 7th

Did you see the home run that Oneal Cruz hit off him? I'm pretty sure that ball entered low earth orbit. For those of you that know what the field at Bradenton looks like, he cleared the roof of the "tiki hut" behind the center field fence.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Did you see the home run that Oneal Cruz hit off him? I'm pretty sure that ball entered low earth orbit. For those of you that know what the field at Bradenton looks like, he cleared the roof of the "tiki hut" behind the center field fence.
Funny, we were just mentioning him in that thread a day or so ago.

He’s probably the prospect I’m most excited about. Has the potential to be special.

That SS position appears to be loaded. Newman, Tucker, and Cruz. Might see Cruz move to RF soon, maybe Newman moves to 2B. Can’t forget about Hayes at 3B and Bell on the other corner... makes for a solid infield. Good problem to have!

Reactions: W1np1tt
Has the potential to be special.

And as I said in that thread, he also has the potential to be a complete dud.

There are no players like him playing shortstop in the majors. There has NEVER been a player like him that has played shortstop in the majors. That doesn't mean that he can't make it, or that he can't be good. But his range of potential outcomes is vast. Probably the widest of any prospect in all of baseball.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT