ADVERTISEMENT

1/6

LOL. This "opinion" proves your lack of knowledge yet again.
So the kids were really good before TJ O got there and they went 2-22? I don't care if SMF was coaching them, that would be impossible. The fact is, not using your opinion, Iowa State fired a dud coach and hired a stud and he instantly elevated them. Nothing to do with Pitt or any other team. It's an awful example to prove your point.

I've never said it was knock against their coach. Why do you constantly make crap up?

I was comparing his situation to Capel's and Capel's was facing a far worse rebuild than ISU was.
Not only did he takeover a program that didn’t win a single conference game the three best players on the team wanted nothing to do with the University of Pgh . ( Carr , Luther , Stewart ) . The cupboard was bare and there was no NIL to buy your way out of this mess .

Reactions: NCPitt
So the kids were really good before TJ O got there and they went 2-22? I don't care if SMF was coaching them, that would be impossible. The fact is, not using your opinion, Iowa State fired a dud coach and hired a stud and he instantly elevated them. Nothing to do with Pitt or any other team. It's an awful example to prove your point.
I never said that ISU didn't hire a good coach. The record proves that. You completely fail to acknowledge the difference in rosters that ISU and Pitt had when changing coaches. You aren't proving yourself to be knowledgeable at all, let alone an insider.

Not only did he takeover a program that didn’t win a single conference game the three best players on the team wanted nothing to do with the University of Pgh . ( Carr , Luther , Stewart ) . The cupboard was bare and there was no NIL to buy your way out of this mess .
Bballinsider will not acknowledge any of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT