ADVERTISEMENT

103-10

poconopanther

Redshirt
Jul 5, 2001
Last two games with ND. I know we have to schedule them with the sweetheart deal they have with th ACC but to go 1-3 in ooc is a joke when you can pad your record. Won’t matter much with this team however.Probably couldn’t even beat group of five teams. So Heather schedules Wisconsin for two without even a home game. And by then Fickell will have them rolling. If you can’t beat them don’t schedule them.

Remember when Pitt would beat them on occasion and if not beat them at least play them to a 1 score game.

Last two games with ND. I know we have to schedule them with the sweetheart deal they have with th ACC but to go 1-3 in ooc is a joke when you can pad your record. Won’t matter much with this team however.Probably couldn’t even beat group of five teams. So Heather schedules Wisconsin for two without even a home game. And by then Fickell will have them rolling. If you can’t beat them don’t schedule them.

Horribe, horrible decision to schedule Cincinnati. I said that in real time. That's on Heather. The 2 Wisconsin L's are on Heather. Play Kent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT