ADVERTISEMENT

106th Brawl

Same coach who coached them to two ACC championship games and winning one of them.

It’s not the coach who throws into triple coverage.
It’s not the coach who has 4 false starts and missed critical blocks.

People here just want to blame the coaches, not the players.
When the coaches put unqualified players onto the field you can blame the coaches. When they are starting a QB who they don't want throwing the ball because he can't, that's on the coaches.

Reactions: boseman7 and 303vND
Same coach who coached them to two ACC championship games and winning one of them.

The coach picks who starts bro it’s on him

Reactions: boseman7

It’s the coach who keeps the guy throwing into triple coverage in the game.

H2P

Phil has sucked every year he has been in college.

Does the coach deserve blame for recruiting the QB position so poorly that he actually needed this horrible QB?

Reactions: 303vND
Couldn't we pay for a better QB. He got paid and good to come here. I think that is what is really bothering me tonight

Let's see. We lose to a very bad wvu team by 11, our QB passes for 81 yards and a 4.0 average per completion and completes 3 passes to the opposition in the process, we rush as a team for 130 yds, and we could only score 2 FG's. AGAINST A VERY BAD WVU DEFENSE. This looks a whole lot like a team that may not win a game the rest of the year. Please someone show me a game on our upcoming schedule that we have a better than ever chance of winning.

I fortunately did not watch the game. I am only seeing a box score. But who needs to watch that garbage? It's obvious we have no talent at the skill positions on either side of the ball and our head coach is nothing more than a consistent 5 - 7 to 7-5 coach every year. Yeah, we had that one year with Pickett when he lucked out and we won a few more games. That isn't happening any longer. We don't recruit.

I may show up for the game next week. Not sure. But it's a late game and I need to be in bed by 10:30, so why even bother to sit and watch them get blown out in the first half.

The ineptitude from the QB position we have had to endure the last two seasons is beyond belief. I can't even wrap my head around it.

The ineptitude from the QB position we have had to endure the last two seasons is beyond belief. I can't even wrap my head around it.

They’ve missed on every QB recruit.

What I don’t understand is at some point this knew KP was the guy, and was going to eat up a bunch of seasons.

At some point they should have gotten an extremely raw, low floor-high ceiling 3* QB that would have loved to sit 2 to 3 years because even he knew it was going to take years before even he was ready. Like a Jordan Travis type had Travis not been forced onto the field.

Or like the QB recruit in 2024. That’s who you get during KP, so he’s ready in 2022.

But they got nothing.

When the coaches put unqualified players onto the field you can blame the coaches. When they are starting a QB who they don't want throwing the ball because he can't, that's on the coaches.
The right guard was a backup player if I am not mistaken.
Jurkovec is a 6th year (?) senior qb who the coaches had faith in. If he was this bad in summer camp, I doubt Cignetti would start him.
Narduzzi and his coaches want to win even more than we do. Their jobs depend on victories so they have every reason to play the best players, attract the best players they can, and put them in to positions to win.
Tonight, I don’t blame on the coaches. It was the players.

I might quibble with one thing. I did not like letting Whipple go. I think Cignetti’s offense is not going to attract many skill players and tonight did nothing to change that.

The right guard was a backup player if I am not mistaken.
Jurkovec is a 6th year (?) senior qb who the coaches had faith in. If he was this bad in summer camp, I doubt Cignetti would start him.
Narduzzi and his coaches want to win even more than we do. Their jobs depend on victories so they have every reason to play the best players, attract the best players they can, and put them in to positions to win.
Tonight, I don’t blame on the coaches. It was the players.

I might quibble with one thing. I did not like letting Whipple go. I think Cignetti’s offense is not going to attract many skill players and tonight did nothing to change that.
Their “jobs depend on victories ”. Pffft. They get paid millions even if they lose. ‘Firing’ them does them huge favors. They get tremendous buyouts. Wouldn’t have to worry about money ever again.

If they could be fired without buyouts, ie, they’d get bupkis if let go, you’d see Jurkovec get benched real fast. Because they truly would need to be trying genuinely hard to win at all costs, promises of guaranteed PT to this dud be dammed.

You realize a touchdown is 6points right????

Do you even read what you’re replying to? I said if we scored on a run it would have been.

Geez it’s insane to have to repeat because someone can’t read
I read the whole non sensical statement. You're seriouslyl a moron. It WOULD have been one of the best drives> Not even close. And btw, the drive failed to score 6 which is the point. Dumb ass.

I read the whole non sensical statement. You're seriouslyl a moron. It WOULD have been one of the best drives> Not even close. And btw, the drive failed to score 6 which is the point. Dumb ass.
You’re comical. A total joke.

So let me get this straight. It’s the backyard brawl, and you think if we start the game by running it down their throat 10 straight runs to get a touchdown it would “not even be close” to a great drive?? You’re too stupid to even debate. It 100% would be. You just argue cause you’re a moron. It is a total non argumentative statement.

Get a clue. I mean it’s dumb. Shut the f up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT