ADVERTISEMENT

106th Brawl

Mumpfield absolutely had to make that catch

That was before the stupid 4th and 1

But it has to be called out

Jurkovec is the dumbest qb Pitt ever had. I mean we all see the press conferences right? You can see the slow decision making in his game, you see the poor throws, poor decision, throwing it up for grabs. He isn’t a D1 QB. He shouldn’t be our QB and it’s an insult to us good fans who travel to have to watch that garbage

Reactions: Farnox
Mumpfield absolutely had to make that catch

That was before the stupid 4th and 1

But it has to be called out
What’s being overlooked in the midst of our QB struggled (maybe it hasn’t) is that we have no good receivers. Our biggest threat is a tight end who we don’t throw to.

Shiloh Sanders, Deions boy, just pick 6 one. Must be nice to have exciting football.

No penalty for the body slam? I remember Pitt getting called for one against Syracuse a few years ago.

Reactions: DruidTM
I enjoy Chris Peak and love his work, but he was off on Means, Kamara and the offensive line.

If I am Villeix or Yarnell, I would enter the portal this week and teach our retarded coach a lesson.

I love how Narduzzi is pointing that it was hold. Like it matters. Get this game over with so you can go watch the tape.

H2P

Reactions: ldkjr516
3rd and 20 and WVU rushes five, and instead of keeping Daniel Carter in to help block we have him go out and run a five yard pattern.

You know, just in case.

Who coached them ?
Same coach who coached them to two ACC championship games and winning one of them.

It’s not the coach who throws into triple coverage.
It’s not the coach who has 4 false starts and missed critical blocks.

People here just want to blame the coaches, not the players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT