141 - Matthews
149 - Badgett
157 - Keslar
165 - H. Heller
174 - Augustine
184 - R. Heller
197 - Stout
HWT - Pitzer

Potentially 5-6 in mix for All American?
Could use an upgrade at 149

I like it as well but 5-6 all Americans, never happened. This team better pick up the offense or no one will be an all-American. The talent is there without question.
Between the Hellers, Stout, and Pitzer, there is no issue with offense. Even Camacho has been really aggressive. The passivity is an individual thing, not a team thing

Reactions: lucac and _DBHoops
This is a solid lineup!

125 - Camacho
133 - Santaniello
141 - Matthews
149 - Badgett
157 - Keslar
165 - H. Heller
174 - Augustine
184 - R. Heller
197 - Stout
HWT - Pitzer

Potentially 5-6 in mix for All American?
5-6 AAs is pretty optimistic. I’m guessing we get 2 with Pitzer and Matthews looking the most promising. Stout, Augustine and the Hellers have outside shots but see them all more of round of 16 guys, maybe sneaking into the blood round. Interested to see if Santaniello can make an immediate impact. Do we go with Vinny at 33 while Anthony redshirts? Or does Vinny take on Camacho at 25 and Anthony goes right away at 33?

But that’s why we wrestle and not decide everything on paper.

5-6 AAs is pretty optimistic. I’m guessing we get 2 with Pitzer and Matthews looking the most promising. Stout, Augustine and the Hellers have outside shots but see them all more of round of 16 guys, maybe sneaking into the blood round. Interested to see if Santaniello can make an immediate impact. Do we go with Vinny at 33 while Anthony redshirts? Or does Vinny take on Camacho at 25 and Anthony goes right away at 33?

But that’s why we wrestle and not decide everything on paper.
I’m definitely optimistic. Believe only 1 AA last year but 3 others a match away. Looking forward to watching next year play out with many new faces in the lineup.

Reactions: Silkky1982
Me too, many more good times are coming for this program. Happy for Keith, lets get some AA's. I think we will be deeper more than years past, iron sharpens iron!

Reactions: TJ-Pinzburgh
After all the moves and signings I would guess this is going to be the lineup this season
125: Camacho, Chappell(RS)
133: V. Santa, JV, Crews
141: C. Matthews, A.Santa(RS), Priest, Ahmed, Taylor
149: Badgett/Solomon/Micheals, McMillen, Laffey, Cymmerman
157: Keslar, Mancini, Pletcher, McCorckle, Weathersby
165: H.Heller, Evans(RS)
174: Luca Augustine, McKay(RS)
184: R.Heller, Lledo, Meglino
197: Stout, Magin, Finch, Gurovich (RS)
285: Pitzer, Slinger
Matthews, Holden and Slinger are the only ones in their last year of eligibility so everyone else can come back for the 24-25 season

I think lineup is very close to set right now.
125: Camacho
133: Vinny
141: Cole
149: Solomon/Badgett/Micheals
157:Keslar
165:Heller
174:Luca
184:Heller
197:Mac
HWT: Pitzer
I expect Solomon to take the spot at 149 but who knows for sure. Added note, as of now Anthony is NOT going to be a 33 this year. Expect him to redshirt at 141.

I think lineup is very close to set right now.
125: Camacho
133: Vinny
141: Cole
149: Solomon/Badgett/Micheals
157:Keslar
165:Heller
174:Luca
184:Heller
197:Mac
HWT: Pitzer
I expect Solomon to take the spot at 149 but who knows for sure. Added note, as of now Anthony is NOT going to be a 33 this year. Expect him to redshirt at 141.
I agree with your lineup.

I see Solomon taking 149 and being top 20 ranked by mid season. Impressive kid.

Noticed some interesting weights on Pitt‘s online roster. not that anyone is locked in.
Badgett 157 possibly moving up
Evans 165 future to take over Hellers spot
MacKay 174 future to take this spot with Augustine moving to 184?
Magin moves to 285 for his MMA career. Him and Lledo sound impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT