ADVERTISEMENT

3 Crystal Balls for Will Jeffress

Just saw a picture on Twitter of the entire Jeffress’ family. Doesn’t hurt that papa has all his Pitt gear on. Let’s lock this kid!!! H2P

You’ve never seen a special player then , neither JC or Toney are special , they’re good but not special .

Pitt desperately needs a guy who can score consistently from 3 and if he also has the ability to rebound and play D he’s starting from day 1 .
Don't agree with this at all. JC is a freshman for heaven's sake. He looks like he will turn into a special player. And I'm excited to see Toney his last 2 years here. He could easily turn into a Sam Young type of special player his junior and senior season.

Reactions: Pittnerski
Let's win this game, have the Jeffress family leave the Pete to 50 degrees and sunny and he commits!
From all indications he wants to go through a little bit of the process and said he will be taking a couple of visit during the Spring. It was good to see him there he looks every bit of 6'7 6'8.

Don't agree with this at all. JC is a freshman for heaven's sake. He looks like he will turn into a special player. And I'm excited to see Toney his last 2 years here. He could easily turn into a Sam Young type of special player his junior and senior season.
First time I saw Sam Young play was in the Blue/Gold game his freshman year and after 5 minutes I knew he was special . The biggest difference is that when Sam was a freshman Pitt was a pretty good team and hard for freshman to get pt . If you read everything I said some guys do continue to improve and become a special player and JC certainly has a chance at that .

First time I saw Sam Young play was in the Blue/Gold game his freshman year and after 5 minutes I knew he was special . The biggest difference is that when Sam was a freshman Pitt was a pretty good team and hard for freshman to get pt . If you read everything I said some guys do continue to improve and become a special player and JC certainly has a chance at that .

That’s interesting as I was at at one of the first couple games - I believe they played a PSAC team. I know nothing about the Xs and Os about basketball but said to my buddy I think Pitt has something with this Sam Young kid. There really was just something about him.

But it also turned out to be more than talent and athleticism. He put the work in and developed that effective (if sorta ugly) shot and that unique pump fake.

That’s interesting as I was at at one of the first couple games - I believe they played a PSAC team. I know nothing about the Xs and Os about basketball but said to my buddy I think Pitt has something with this Sam Young kid. There really was just something about him.
At the B/G game I borrowed someone’s program to see who #23 was after watching him play a few
minutes !
I hope that JC has a college career that approaches Sam Young’s .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT