ADVERTISEMENT

3 Scouts debate: Just how good is Jaland Lowe and who is the best player in Houston Texas?

Vader_Storm

Sophomore
Dec 16, 2018
The season ticket is one of if not the biggest AAU website out there that supplies both rankings and stats of high school players in AAU summer play.

One of the topics for today, who is the best player in Houston Texas regardless of class for all players combined in 2023, 2024, and 2025. And there are a lot of top Nationally ranked top 100 players to choose from.

The conversation starts at the 17 minute mark through the 27 minute mark. Spoiler alert, Jamari Mcdowell headed to Kansas doesn't make it among others. Where does Lowe rank in Houston according to these scouts?

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
I normally to buy your hype after your whiff on Kithcart but I do think Lowe can be that classic Pitt PG/QB that we had for years.

I normally to buy your hype after your whiff on Kithcart but I do think Lowe can be that classic Pitt PG/QB that we had for years.
He is citing a podcast where other people are ranking the best HS players in Houston. The two I listened to said Lowe was #1. So it's not his hype, it's others' opinions of players in an area of the country that they presumably cover. As an aside, occasionally going outside for fresh air does wonders.

Kithcart averaged 8 or so in D2 so probably. Fisch is probably D2 reserve or D3

I didn't watch enough that year to know. I remember him missing some layups and hitting the backboard on a free throw attempt in what little I did watch. In my head, he's the worst player to ever have a scholarship here. But that's probably not accurate.

Kithcart averaged 8 or so in D2 so probably. Fisch is probably D2 reserve or D3
Kithcart would have led us to the NCAA tourney if we didn’t have Stallings? Don’t cha know? All Dixon would have had to do is wave his magic wand.

Best Pitt player from Houston? Garrick Thomas or Dwight Miller?

He is citing a podcast where other people are ranking the best HS players in Houston. The two I listened to said Lowe was #1. So it's not his hype, it's others' opinions of players in an area of the country that they presumably cover. As an aside, occasionally going outside for fresh air does wonders.
Plotwist ...
. That's just Vaders Podcast lol

• Haha
Reactions: nycpanther98
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT