ADVERTISEMENT

4-4 against a terrible ACC schedule... it’s time for pat to go.

Well, I’ll take the bait....

Narduzzi is not going to be fired, nor should he be fired. So you can stop your bit now

That said, it certainly was a very discouraging loss today. And Narduzzi needs to figure out how to fix the offense and overall team discipline- and fast - before this implodes on him
No - he needs to go now. Narduzzi = Mediocrity.

This is almost word for word what I was going to post. I’d like to know who the Fire Narduzzi crowd want to replace him, whether that candidate would come to Pitt, and how it wouldn’t regress the program significantly.

This is one of the lamest excuses you can make for not moving on from a mediocre coach. Don’t get rid of the girl who can’t boil an egg because the new girl may not know how to put water in the pot.

Reactions: Mr. Monaca and BFo8
I disagree. Chryst's teams could have never lost 2 of there top 3 DL and play like it never happened. The depth is far greater today.

And Chryst's offense was never a top 10 offense like Narduzzi's defense is

The results are exactly the same. 7-5 is still 7-5.

Reactions: brickfhouse
I disagree. His first two years I’d say you’re right. He has lost any cache he had and that’s pretty obvious if you watch and listen to things like ESPN College Gameday. Or if you talk to anyone who closely follows college football and isn’t biased for or against Pitt.

The offense has been painful to watch on for 3 straight year. I mean it's so bad that the announcer can even defend it. If had BC offense we probably would be 10 and 2. Defense doesn't sell and all the announcers want to talk about is stats that means offense. That is why Game day doesn't care about us. Every single game they mention leads nation in sacks. Offensively there is nothing to say at all .....they can't even give us credit for being RBU and running the ball tough in a tough city (steel mill background entering)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT