ADVERTISEMENT

#7 Pitt VBALL @ #4 Louisville - 6:00 pm on ACCN - TODAY

They look terrible, not sure what’s going on. I know Louisville is really good, but Pitt is making a lot of terrible mistakes

Reactions: ThePanthers
What a great coach Fisher is. He’s no mike Tomlin.

Tied 21-21 in second set. Fairbanks serving. We have the momentum. But, no setter in the front row. Terrible setting decisions and boom! Louisville gets 4 straight points.

Libero is getting annihilated, she’s really struggling but our blocking is doing her 0 favors. None of the facets of the game for us look up to snuff at all

This sucks, but Louisville is an amazing team and it was always gonna be difficult to beat them away. Wish we showed more battle, but win our next two matches and we atleast get a share of the acc!

Reactions: ThePanthers
Libero is getting annihilated, she’s really struggling but our blocking is doing her 0 favors. None of the facets of the game for us look up to snuff at all
Agree. The libero was definitely the weak link tonight. I didn't see the 3rd set-did she ever get replaced?

Their Libero was rock solid. The whole match I was wishing she was a Panther instead of a Cardinal, and she made that highlight reel play that probably won Louisville the 2nd set.

Any loss late in the season is bad.Especially when playing for seeding.But maybe it's best get one out of the way now. At least it was to a quality opponet.I just cant believe they got swept.Got to get the next two.
I hope Fairbanks is okay. That injury scare with her hand seemed to affect the whole team .

Reactions: Black Panther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT