ADVERTISEMENT

ACC, Big 12 vote to settle NCAA lawsuit

I see another lawsuit soon. If you declare for the NFL draft and don't get selected as high as you expected, why shouldn't you be allowed to enroll at a college and play football the next season? For that matter, if you play 3 years in the NFL and flame out why shouldn't you be allowed to go play at LSU next year and get an NIL deal?
Good point. I could see a solution that’s similar to the NBA (i.e., declaring for the draft while also maintaining eligibility).

I see another lawsuit soon. If you declare for the NFL draft and don't get selected as high as you expected, why shouldn't you be allowed to enroll at a college and play football the next season? For that matter, if you play 3 years in the NFL and flame out why shouldn't you be allowed to go play at LSU next year and get an NIL deal?

Yea but those may come with the unlimited eligibility lawsuit. You are correct. Lets say even if you play 10 years in the NFL, if you want to go back to college and play, all you have to do is sue and you will win. The NCAA will never win another eligibility case.

Maybe we can get Kenny Pickett back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT