ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Championship

1. Did Cooley beat out slinger?
2. Wonder what happened at 157. No entry? Covid stuff?

Who's up next and on which mat? I don't see a mat assignment anywhere. Thanks.

Cole gets the first-round win. Given his coaches' ranking I'd say that locks up an at-large for him even if he loses the next two.

Reactions: DevilDog42
Camacho- don't know what to really say, didn't see any offense at all
Burnett- great shot off the bat. Just couldn't get out, i liked what i saw though
Matthews- big win, slightly concerned with the lack of offense though. Won't be Tariq if he doesnt get to a leg again

Reactions: persp and lucac
Howard might be the biggest 174 Ive ever seen. Just wore down mcGill

Harvey wrestled a really smart match and gets a huge win for himself

Reactions: bwh05
Harvey takedown! Those have been few and far between this year. Really good wins for our guys on the NCAA bubble at 141 and 184.

Reactions: bwh05
Cooley wrestled hard but was just way to small. But he looked good. Wouldn't mind if Nino went back to 84 and he wrestled 97 next year

Reactions: Chaos
Cooley wrestled hard but was just way to small. But he looked good. Wouldn't mind if Nino went back to 84 and he wrestled 97 next year

nino won’t be moving down. Harvey will be back at 184

Reactions: persp
I think what we've seen this year from Harvey, McGill and Cooley has been similar. You could start any two of the three and make the weights work.

Reactions: DevilDog42
That is what schedule I saw said, not sure if there was any delays pushing it back

1st round complete. Pitt did not do well. Comanche lost 3-2(was favored).
matthews won without one shot entire match. 1-1 after 3. Won in ot.
McGill had 6-3 lead and RT with 30 secs left. Gave up 3 points and lost riding time in regulation. Lost TD immediately on O T. He totally gassed last minute of match. He lost 21-6 to same guy recently!!
Harvey looked GOOD winning 3-2 over guy he lost to recently.
Cooley lost 1-0 by choosing neutral in 3rd period. If you do that, you need to try to get a TD.

Reactions: persp
Internet rumors saying Mehki Lewis is defaulting out...which is honestly what i expected, i didnt see a minor injury that day

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT