ADVERTISEMENT

ACC should be embarrassed by these refs

Embarrassed?!?!? They're thrilled.

The fake slide has been avenged I guess.

This was one of the most heavily cheated games I ever saw. It was like if the 13-9 game didnt let up. At least in that game they held up and were like "ok, this is overkill, we need to even it up"

This game was just like, "Screw it, lets go all in"

This was one of the most heavily cheated games I ever saw. It was like if the 13-9 game didnt let up. At least in that game they held up and were like "ok, this is overkill, we need to even it up"

This game was just like, "Screw it, lets go all in"

This will be the 13-4 game.

Take a look at the penalties..

#garageleague

Reactions: doubleAA's
I said it once and I’ll say it again, if anyone believes there is no bias in the ACC refs, then that are blind. That was a disgrace. They should all be fired. That is NOT the ultimate reason Pitt lost, but that was the worst refereeing nonetheless.

It is the ultimate reason for the loss.

If they call Veilleux's run correctly, Pitt wins.

Plain and simple,

Pitt isnt a juggernaut, Wake Forest sucked, this one play... I mean... call, is the reason for the loss

Anyone see the bad spot in the the Houston-Texas game? It sure looked like Houston got a first down and it was marked short.

What can be done though. In this crap fixed system, a school can’t even appeal obvious screw jobs. The ACC would only laugh at us for officially complaining, then would fine Lyke or Duz for doing so, then their asshole corrupt turd zebras would commence tripling down on screwing us in future games.

It’s probably for the best the ACC will likely collapse in a few years and essentially mark the end of football for us. We’re screwed in every sense

Interesting to note that A. They didnt start the clock when they spiked it and only gave one second off. B. They put 2 seconds back on the clock on their third down play. When you see the replay the clock said 18 seconds when the player was down.

He would have had 3 seconds left .

But, still. We played far better than them. We won this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT