ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Throwbacks

I ask this question once a month.
The uniforms Barnes brought in are weak.
Still can't believe they wear white pants with no stripes.

It's Pitt. I can believe it! The man comes in as AD, is told left and right about how much the fans want the old uniforms back. Can see with his own eyes that the current uniforms actually look pretty good. Sooo....... something nobody wants at all!

Just one more stupid decision in a long line of epic fails.

Last edited:
It's Pitt. I can believe it! The man comes in as AD, is told left and right about how much the fans want the old uniforms back. Can see with his own eyes that the current uniforms actually look pretty good. Sooo....... something nobody wants at all!

Just one more stupid decision in a long line of epic fails.
They definitely took a step back from the leg stripe ones

Reactions: Swervin27
They definitely took a step back from the leg stripe ones

Once they got the script on the helmets, those unis (while not great) were still very nice. The current throwbacks (while not the official school colors) look great. The current official uniforms are terrible, especially when they wear the white pants.

Last edited:
You guys realize that means losing the best modern uniform ever... the all blue with blue helmets? I am just gonna say I am in the “definitely not” camp when it comes to getting rid of those ... I also thought the unique Catherdral numbers were a good idea... the 70-80s and throwback numbers are literally generic numbers with no significance at all.

I still feel the “throwback “ all the time is gonna get old fast ... generally it doesn’t look as good on clothes either... but I’ve had a hoodie for 3 years now in that color so oh well I’m ready if that’s what they decide

8lF84kSJ

Looks like half a uniform to me.

You guys realize that means losing the best modern uniform ever... the all blue with blue helmets? I am just gonna say I am in the “definitely not” camp when it comes to getting rid of those ... I also thought the unique Catherdral numbers were a good idea... the 70-80s and throwback numbers are literally generic numbers with no significance at all.

I still feel the “throwback “ all the time is gonna get old fast ... generally it doesn’t look as good on clothes either... but I’ve had a hoodie for 3 years now in that color so oh well I’m ready if that’s what they decide

The blue unis with white pants are absolutely hideous.

Reactions: HailToPitt725

I disagree with every single aspect of this post and most others seem to as well but hey, to each his own I guess.

Everyone outside of Pitt's campus, or should I say a couple Athletic Department offices, LOVES our old uniforms. It's the simplest decision to make.

But of course, the obvious and simple have never ever been Pitt's strength.

White pants at home has been the most idiotic choice the last two years. Gold or blue pants only at home UNLESS they pull a gold jersey out and go gold gold white like in Syracuse in 2015. Only exception. The colors will change next season when the late get a redone. Gaurntee. Maybe not to the exact retro we have now but in some fashion. I will miss the all navy combo. And against everyone who will hate me. I would like to see a white helmet and pants with the retro look and colors. Stripes and all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT