ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament Thread

SteelBowl70

Redshirt
Mar 12, 2016
Follow the tourney games and also commentary from Bilas and co about the selection process.

First game into the books with ND beating GT 84-80 so they get Wake.

Follow the tourney games and also commentary from Bilas and co about the selection process.

First game into the books with ND beating GT 84-80 so they get Wake.
GT blew that one after making a huge comeback.

I kinda think GT would have beaten Wake. I think ND runs out of gas tomorrow and Wake wins semi-comfortably.

Reactions: SteelBowl70
Was there any studio discussion about Pitt? Bilas has been supportive.

The CBS pod spent about 15 minutes going over every single bubble result from the weekend. Like 20 teams talked about. Teams that were basically in. Teams that had no shot. Pitt wasnt even mentioned. To be fair, it had to be an oversight. Also, those 2 guys salivate over the Mountain West to the point I wouldn't be surprised if they beat off to MWC games.

Wake up 11 and keeping the ND guards at bay. Seem to be about to blow them out. Young Irish guards are frustrated.

We pretty much knew it was gonna be Wake on Thurs in a loser is probably out game. So that’s how it should be if Pitt wants to get into the tournament they ate gonna have to earn it. There should be no doubts what so ever about them being in come Sunday evening if they beat Wake tomorrow none what so ever.

Yea they are up 15 now with 4 minutes left so it would be nice if NC State got their NET up to 75 and Pitt beats Wake tomorrow that would give Pitt 2 more Quad 1 wins which would be huge.

UNC not even breaking a sweat today.
Yep. I was hoping FSU would at least take something out of them today.

My fear too is repeat of last year where we won the first game and then were blown out by Duke. I want the shot at UNC. Just hope that's not how it plays out.

Last edited:
Phillips saying that 6 ACC teams should be in. He is making the case that ACCT is 21-10 over the last 2 years. Good for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT