ADVERTISEMENT

Addison portal update

I don’t know what to make of this. Does the fact that it’s supposedly a bidding war lend credence to the idea that a deal may not be in place and it’s just Addison that wants out? Then again, USC could’ve made an offer while Alabama and Texas also threw their hat in the ring.

Last edited:
Reactions: TFBaum
I don’t know what to make of this. Does the fact that it’s supposedly a bidding war lend credence to the idea that a deal may not be in place and it’s just Addison that wants out? Then again, USC could’ve made an offer while Alabama and Texas also threw their hat in the ring.
The NCAA doesn’t have a whole lot of teeth but could it be because of the tampering?

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I'm not sure he would be great for the locker room.
Where ever addison ends up, the team will not be as good as what most people think. Bringing in someone like addison and new found "diva" status for one year will ruin that teams locker room.
Give me a group of players who want to play for the school on the front of that jersey and you will have a team that wants to win.

He probably will get scared off of usc because he might not be eligible there.
Other than him returning to Pitt, the second most satisfying ending to this drama would be for him to go to USC, take the NIL money, be declared ineligible this season, then bolt to the NFL next spring with the boosters’ cash and not having played a goddamn down of football for their team.

Other than him returning to Pitt, the second most satisfying ending to this drama would be for him to go to USC, take the NIL money, be declared ineligible this season, then bolt to the NFL next spring with the boosters’ cash and not having played a goddamn down of football for their team.

seth-meyers-freakin-great-idea.gif

Reactions: HOF Coach
the only way for this to get worse is if azzclown Marion gets him after all.
no that will be fine. dude sark is hc coach there. they will drastically underperform there again. its inevitable. love to watch them sink there. usc will end up with a better season (not great) than ut.
riley is miles ahead of sark.
then addison will share Marion's dirty sark filled diaper while they both sit there in that stench.

Last edited:
so much for the "he was recruited to usc by his high school buddy" story. His agent is shopping for the highest bidder. So long AB2, we saw your kind of routine for long enough with the steelers
Exactly and people getting locked into narrative like that look entirely ridiculous at this point. 😂

He probably will get scared off of usc because he might not be eligible there.
I listened to the podcast and the guy said that the USC higher-ups are not happy about the uproar and USC Might be backing off as a result. If anything that’s a win for us or at least a small one that we called them out and they couldn’t get away with their shenanigans. The next thing Narduzzi needs to do is name the 10 to 12 other schools. I really believe that the tampering that went on the entire off-season got to Addison’s head and is the reason he left.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
I listened to the podcast and the guy said that the USC higher-ups are not happy about the uproar and USC Might be backing off as a result. If anything that’s a win for us or at least a small one that we called them out and they couldn’t get away with their shenanigans. The next thing Narduzzi needs to do is name the 10 to 12 other schools. I really believe that the tampering that went on the entire off-season got to Addison’s head and is the reason he left.
The guy on the podcast even said that awareness and public outcry are the ways to stop this stuff. People need to know that 10 to 12 schools offered a Jordan Addison money through shady methods this off-season. Specifics.

Strike him from all records and recognition on his way out as well
Never want to hear this punks name again

The Addison case will be the catalyst for sweeping changes to NIL and transfer rules. You heard it here first. The foundations are shaking, the internet is melting and the suits are scrambling as we speak because of this very case. Coaches and administrators are terrified of it inevitably happening to their programs. It’s becoming the biggest story in sports so far this year.

The Addison case will be the catalyst for sweeping changes to NIL and transfer rules. You heard it here first. The foundations are shaking, the internet is melting and the suits are scrambling as we speak because of this very case. Coaches and administrators are terrified of it inevitably happening to their programs. It’s becoming the biggest story in sports so far this year.
You’re not wrong at all. Of course, we had to be the subject of it all… go figure!

Reactions: ddc17
Not sure but how you conduct yourself defines yourself! If he slips to the 2nd rd because he is now one of many great WRs it will have backfired! No matter what happens he has burned his legacy in Pittsburgh!

Independent of how he conducts himself, I don't see how anyone can fault him for choosing an option where he gets paid.

As for those doing the tampering... hammer down is fine with me. But Pitt won't do squat.

Independent of how he conducts himself, I don't see how anyone can fault him for choosing an option where he gets paid.

As for those doing the tampering... hammer down is fine with me. But Pitt won't do squat.
Staying at PITT would have got him paid

can we please dispense with this talking point already? If Fitz and Donald did as reported it appears it wasn’t just about “gettin paid”…

Staying at PITT would have got him paid

can we please dispense with this talking point already? If Fitz and Donald did as reported it appears it wasn’t just about “gettin paid”…
Has anyone considered if having a Biletnikoff award-winning receiver who left early attempt to sway a Biletnikoff award-winning receiver from leaving early was the best strategy? :oops:

I kid, but the irony of it is not something I’ve considered until now.

Reactions: DruidTM
Shell committed to ucla, but never made it there. Tried to come back to Pitt. Chryst said no. Finally ended up at wvu.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT