ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Bramah

SMF all set to take another L when X goes to a better program.

He will totally put up good numbers at ASU and SMF will turn around abs say he was the only one who thought he was good and lots of posters said he wasn’t good enough for Pitt.

Ok. Who here thinks Bramah is good enough to play for Pitt?

Not sure the reason for it, but it seems to be almost unanimous that ASU is home to the most attractive coeds in the country.

I don't know, man.

There's a saying down south that at Ole Miss, they redshirt Miss Americas.

Who here said he wasn’t?

That was the kind of question you get from someone who thinks that when you say "he's not coming to Pitt" you mean "he's not good enough to play at Pitt".

It is the EXACT same thing that he has done with the TJ McConnell "debate". People told him McConnell wasn't coming here (and even explained to him why he wasn't coming here) and in his mind, even all these years later, what he took out of that was the people didn't think the McConnell was good enough to play at Pitt.

Reactions: Ski11585
BballinsiderfromPitt
Never said he wasn’t good enough. Said he has issues. Comprehension is difficult when you read what you wanna read.

They were never gonna pursue this kid and this kid was never gonna consider Pitt yet YOure gonna start a 100 post thread about him. It’s almost as if you have mental problems.

Furthermore, replacing players who produced on teams that didn’t win with players who produced who were the worst team in the horizon is a sure fire way to get fired.

he’s not coming in here and averaging 21. He’s not gonna be the star. He’s not getting the shots he wants. They need guys who fill roles as much as they need a star. This guy ain’t a star. And he wouldn’t have been happy in a role.

Never said he wasn’t good enough. Said he has issues. Comprehension is difficult when you read what you wanna read.

They were never gonna pursue this kid and this kid was never gonna consider Pitt yet YOure gonna start a 100 post thread about him. It’s almost as if you have mental problems.

Do you think Capel should have offered him?

Decommitted from ASU today. Bobby Hurley has done a nice job out there, but this has been an odd offseason for them with Remy Martin transferring and now this.
This kid would be an absolute HR for Pitt. I know he wont come here because Steve Pikiell Fan says he has mental problems but for 8 months....on a bad team, what does Pitt have to lose?

This kid would be an absolute HR for Pitt. I know he wont come here because Steve Pikiell Fan says he has mental problems but for 8 months....on a bad team, what does Pitt have to lose?

XJ is extremely talented yet all here pushed him out the door and called it an addition by subtraction when he left because of his mental makeup..

Yet you’re willing to throw away our culture for AJ Bramah???

At this point in the game he’s probably going to a blue blood or close. So you might be right now.
Decommitted from ASU today. Bobby Hurley has done a nice job out there, but this has been an odd offseason for them with Remy Martin transferring and now this.
I’m assuming Bobby told him to move on. They just landed Gafney who while hasn’t produced has more natural ability than Bramah

For a team as bad as we were, we should have rolled the dice for the 8 month rental
That take makes no sense especially considering it is widely known that lack of team chemistry is what made last season collapse so spectacularly after a promising outlook after the Syracuse and Duke wins.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT