ADVERTISEMENT

Assuming

DC_Area_Panther

Head Coach
Jul 7, 2001
That it was Capel who encouraged Fede to enter the portal--he better land a better post player to fill Fede's role. That will be easier attempted than accomplished.

Kante is an unknown and G D-G and his twin are really forwards and not post players. Capel better find a good post player in the portal.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
We truly need a quality big to make this team a legit final four. Look what Capel has to sell w the four top quality guards and some legit backup in the post. I believe we already have scoring guards to more than make up Hinson production. I suspect we will land a top big man and next season should be special

Reactions: Pittrick1
Kante led the team in rebounding in his one game in Spain (4 offensive and 4 defensive). Had good position and size.

Kante led the team in rebounding in his one game in Spain (4 offensive and 4 defensive). Had good position and size.
Too small a data point--particularly for a guy coming off knee surgery to count on him being an upgrade over Fede---at least in my estimation.

Ideally, the twins should only play forward with G D-G being only the third option in the post--In other words, IMO, we need a viable post and a decent enough post backup to make G D-G only the last resort post backup.

That it was Capel who encouraged Fede to enter the portal--he better land a better post player to fill Fede's role. That will be easier attempted than accomplished.

Kante is an unknown and G D-G and his twin are really forwards and not post players. Capel better find a good post player in the portal.
Totally agree. His track record at landing a solid 5 is less than inspiring. He is making headway here though, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he has a plan in place.

I would think that Fede wanted more than we were willing to give and he overpriced himself.

Pitt was going no further with Fede . This yr was the yr if he was going to make a leap forward . It’s ok to have a 5 with little offense if he’s a great defender and rebounder ……

Reactions: Vader_Storm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT