ADVERTISEMENT

Another player files suit against Ped State - Ellison Jordan?

mbe 34

All Conference
Nov 24, 2004
Also sues Franklin?
I've only seen mentions on boards I don’t have access to.
Maybe someone else can confirm?
Suit has something to do with medical care?

This could also be old news. - if so - sorry.

Reactions: President Stache
Also sues Franklin?
I've only seen mentions on boards I don’t have access to.
Maybe someone else can confirm?
Suit has something to do with medical care?

This could also be old news. - if so - sorry.

Any Nitter bad news is good news even old bad news.

A Pitt win is great!
A Nitter loss is really good!

A big Pitt win combined with a big Nitter loss
Is the best.

Reactions: Amigo3
I read an article about Ellison over a year ago now.
After he fractured his knee cap in a game. It never healed and he multiple surgery’s on it. Apparently they wouldn’t clear he him afterwards to play and wanted him to take a medical exemption. He felt he was healthy enough to play. So who knows, with Hippa laws we most likely will never know.

Enabler U fan on duty!

I read an article about Ellison over a year ago now.
After he fractured his knee cap in a game. It never healed and he multiple surgery’s on it. Apparently they wouldn’t clear he him afterwards to play and wanted him to take a medical exemption. He felt he was healthy enough to play. So who knows, with Hippa laws we most likely will never know.

Enabler U fan on duty!

Whatever homz, no one can post anything about that school without you responding with that crap.

Why don’t you just give it a rest. It’s a message board. All I said is I read an article about him almost a year ago. I know of 3 Pitt graduates in the last week in which you called them nitters or used that line. Try being correct for once huh.

Whatever homz, no one can post anything about that school without you responding with that crap.

Why don’t you just give it a rest. It’s a message board. All I said is I read an article about him almost a year ago. I know of 3 Pitt graduates in the last week in which you called them nitters or used that line. Try being correct for once huh.

Was that the kid that went bananas on the pedder board and on twitter last year? If so, PN dodged a bullet if he was recruiting him.

Was that the kid that went bananas on the pedder board and on twitter last year? If so, PN dodged a bullet if he was recruiting him.

I think it was Twitter but yeah he was unhappy about not playing. I feel for the kid, he wanted to play on Sunday like all kids do. As AB has proven, nothing good happens on social media

Are you guys basically on call to defend enabler u on any college site? Also, how do you notify the other enabler u posters to swarm on a certain site?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT