ADVERTISEMENT

Apparent new University marketing campaign: It's Possible at Pitt

This video ties in with part of a new initiative per Chancellor Gable (excerpted from the University Times):

Gabel said she’s heard for years, as a Pitt mom and as someone with friends at the University, that “there are amazing things happening here that maybe you don't know about if you're not directly connected to the community. And I can say, having arrived relatively recently, that Pitt’s national reputation is extremely strong. But there's a wide-held belief, that I agree with, that the reality is even better than that reputation. And we want to close that gap. We want the world to know about the amazing things that we're doing.”​

I've been saying this for decades, so it is good someone is actually making this a point of focus.

It shows some sports teams, mentioned polio and a billion in research funding. I think they should have mentioned more of our accomplishments. This could have been so much better

It shows some sports teams, mentioned polio and a billion in research funding. I think they should have mentioned more of our accomplishments. This could have been so much better

Exactly. It was probably group effort and that's what they agreed to. plus volleyball and soccer didn't win a national title but from watching the video you would think otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT