ADVERTISEMENT

Are matchups out yet for the tomorrow

well Camacho looking that dominant was surprising I’m not going to act like I know the weight cut that Curry had or anything like that but he looked gassed
Luca was the better wrestler but Kernan would be solid if they don’t want to burn his redshirt
Finch top game is nasty
Really wonder how mcmillen is doing in the room kemerer looked strong though
Cleary will make some noise at 157. He had been super close in some big matches in the past so hopefully he can surprise a few people
Having a heavyweight and 125/133 recruit/transfer is imperative. No depth there. Pitzer is coming but I would think he needs a year to transform into a heavy

well Camacho looking that dominant was surprising I’m not going to act like I know the weight cut that Curry had or anything like that but he looked gassed
Luca was the better wrestler but Kernan would be solid if they don’t want to burn his redshirt
Finch top game is nasty
Really wonder how mcmillen is doing in the room kemerer looked strong though
Cleary will make some noise at 157. He had been super close in some big matches in the past so hopefully he can surprise a few people
Having a heavyweight and 125/133 recruit/transfer is imperative. No depth there. Pitzer is coming but I would think he needs a year to transform into a heavy
Thanks for the insight

Reactions: Ryno53
After tonight, Starters/backups when healthy?

Camacho/Curry
Phillipi/??
Mathews/Michaels
Kemmerer/Mancini
Cleary/Badgett
Wentzel/McCorkle
Augustine/Kernan
Harvey/Lledo
Bonacorsi/Finch
Cooley/Slinger

McMillen redshirt

After tonight, Starters/backups when healthy?

Camacho/Curry
Phillipi/??
Mathews/Michaels
Kemmerer/Mancini
Cleary/Badgett
Wentzel/McCorkle
Augustine/Kernan
Harvey/Lledo
Bonacorsi/Finch
Cooley/Slinger

McMillen redshirt
Thanks for the updates, @Ryno53 !!!

I bet Curry backs up both 125 and 133

Glad to see Michaels win. I always gotta pull for my EF brethren.

Where was Cooley?

He was there in street clothes. I thought he had a procedure done so not sure if he is out a long time or not. Didn’t have a boot or sling on so probably not a long term thing

Reactions: lucac and persp
He was there in street clothes. I thought he had a procedure done so not sure if he is out a long time or not. Didn’t have a boot or sling on so probably not a long term thing
He has a shoulder injury. He's a few months out at least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT