ADVERTISEMENT

Are matchups out yet for the tomorrow

Bummer no McMillen at 149
But very interesting that Mancini is there. I thought he came in as a 57 pounder.

Other interesting notes:

No 133 match - pretty sure Mick is the only one on the roster
No Matthews - still recovering from injury possibly?
Wentzel is wrestling...but Nino and Harvey are not. Any insights here from those in the know?
Luca vs Kernan at 174 will be very interesting.

Reactions: _DBHoops
Still wonder about Harvey though. I didnt miss him deciding not to come back or something, did I?

He is on the roster and was just in a team picture from the other day, I don’t think he was listed on the clarion open wrestler list so perhaps he is coming back from an injury or something along those lines

Kerman is listed at 157 but wresting at 174?

Are McCorkle and Magin promising?

Obviously Camacho can go either 125 or 133 next year, but damn we need some light weights to start and for depth in case of injury. I didn’t realize that going into next year we only have 1 guy in those weights.

Shoot, I wanted to see Lledo-Harvey. Good middleweight matches though!

I will be rooting for our guys Camacho and Badgett just because if either wins it means they're at a whole different level than last year.

Kerman is listed at 157 but wresting at 174?

Are McCorkle and Magin promising?
Magin was Franklin and Marshall.

MCCorkle originally from state of Arizona.

Both look like they are wrestling at a weight higher than their roster weight.

Just fodder?

Magin was an above average HS wrestler I have watched him a few times seemed to have filled out but he was lanky. For comparison sake I think Pitzer pinned him in like a minute a couple years ago. I swear I saw he was doing MMA so I was surprised to see him on the roster but he had some good wins back at QV. McCorkle is interesting like previously mentioned he was from Arizona and I am intrigued if he could be developed into a decent starter in a few years

Reactions: gary2
Magin was an above average HS wrestler I have watched him a few times seemed to have filled out but he was lanky. For comparison sake I think Pitzer pinned him in like a minute a couple years ago. I swear I saw he was doing MMA so I was surprised to see him on the roster but he had some good wins back at QV. McCorkle is interesting like previously mentioned he was from Arizona and I am intrigued if he could be developed into a decent starter in a few years
Thanks for the reply - Appreciate it.

End of the first Camacho with the only takedown but a penalty point makes the score 2-1 over Curry

Some nice scrambles and being tough on top Michaels decision over cherry 4-2

Reactions: persp
Not that we didn’t already know this but Cleary going to be real nice addition to the lineup 3 takedowns in the 1st 6-3 over Badgett

Reactions: persp and lucac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT