ADVERTISEMENT

As I watch miami pummel North Carolina

I shamefully accept that we probably are as bad as I feared. Then I congratulate all my fellow Pitt fans for remaining loyal though these rough times. You guys and gals are the real mvp.

Naybe Narduzzi can hire Fedora as OC. Honestly, that would be a home run.

Fedora is terrible, the guy has no idea what he’s doing anymore. What’s really scary is that as bad as he is, narduzzi and co. still can’t take victories that UNC basically try to hand them.

Reactions: Usuallyunusual
He looks like Bill Walsh against Narduzzi. What does that tell you?
Exactly. And while it was a ridiculously awful decision by fedora, what does it tell you that after a career day last week by Elliott who had done nothing to that point, he still didn’t get the majority of the snaps early on tonight? Even after it was obvious the other kid was complete garbage, he still keeps playing.

As pathetic as fedora and UNC are right now, they think so little of pitt your performance against pitt means less than your performance in even practice. Pitt needs to clean house now before the program is damaged beyond repair, no amount of money makes it not worth it.

He hasn’t had to do much. The D has scored 21 points and the O has played on a short field all night.

But I agree that they are clearly better with him than with Rosier.

Defensive points and good field position don't count around here. Can only view other teams as if we played OT rules.

Exactly. And while it was a ridiculously awful decision by fedora, what does it tell you that after a career day last week by Elliott who had done nothing to that point, he still didn’t get the majority of the snaps early on tonight? Even after it was obvious the other kid was complete garbage, he still keeps playing.

As pathetic as fedora and UNC are right now, they think so little of pitt your performance against pitt means less than your performance in even practice. Pitt needs to clean house now before the program is damaged beyond repair, no amount of money makes it not worth it.
Reading your post is a real bummer because you might be spot on....oooouch

What should hit Narduzzi at his core is that this NC coach is really bad and the QB is really bad, but they easily figured out his vaunted defensive scheme, and immediately so. I mean this is a team that hasn't and won't beat another D1 team for the past two years, yet easily figured out and demolished the one thing that your existence on Earth is pegged to.

Wouldn't that make you finally soul search a little? I mean, is one thing if the #10 team takes you apart, or even if UCF does, they have talent and credentials and motivation. This was an opponent bereft of any of that.

Interesting that Narduzzi said in an interview that he thinks maybe UCF’s offense isn’t any better than UNC’s offense. Interesting comment.

Reactions: paulbl99
What I find really odd is that he had more success with Chryst's recruits than he has with the guys he brought in to run his scheme. I do beleive Pitt has some talented guys I just don't think its being utilized right and that is 100% on the coaches.

Reactions: cpc247
What I find really odd is that he had more success with Chryst's recruits than he has with the guys he brought in to run his scheme. I do beleive Pitt has some talented guys I just don't think its being utilized right and that is 100% on the coaches.

The fact that not one recruit that Narduzzi actually got to commit to play at Pitt for him has become a star player is very telling. His recruiting truly is below par. And par for Pitt is pretty low to begin with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT