ADVERTISEMENT

Bama vs Michigan

Wow, did Milroe do that because of the low snap? Otherwise, seemed like a piss poor 4th down call. Nothing wrong with keeping it in Milroe’s hands but he ran straight forward right into the congested line with no hesitation?

Wow, did Milroe do that because of the low snap? Otherwise, seemed like a piss poor 4th down call. Nothing wrong with keeping it in Milroe’s hands but he ran straight forward right into the congested line with no hesitation?
After watching the replay from behind, he seemed to have a lot of room to sprint to the endzone on either side of that congestion if he had looked before running into it.

Reactions: Pittisit4me
After watching the replay from behind, he seemed to have a lot of room to sprint to the endzone on either side of that congestion if he had looked before running into it.
I thought the same. If you are a Bama fan, it would have been tough to watch your defense bust coverage as many times as they did. Especially on the 4th and 3 that would have ended it.

He had one guy coming at him from his left that may have rushed him into running directly forward right into that congestion but otherwise, yeah, seemed like sprinting wide was easily a better option. Again, I don’t know if the low snap thread him off as well.

Reactions: ShipofFools
As the adult child of two parents who were Michigan grads (RIP) and my Dad was a PITT professor I’m taking some happiness in this win…

Despite all the controversy this season with the Wolverines. (cough -not like Bama never historically cheated ever-cough)

I actually want Wash/Michigan

Burned out on SEC

Last edited:
On Twitter, FSU fans feel vindicated because Alabama lost. They still feel they belong in the CFP, while completely ignoring the fact that they got TROUNCED by Georgia.

They’re a delusional bunch….

On Twitter, FSU fans feel vindicated because Alabama lost. They still feel they belong in the CFP, while completely ignoring the fact that they got TROUNCED by Georgia.

They aren’t going to stop with this are they?

I mean UGA stomping should have ended it if not the revelation 60% of their endowment would be gone… lol… it’s embarrassing

The FSU team that played Georgia wasn't the same team that played the rest of the season. That being said, I think Georgia is also the best team this year. They blew it against Alabama so they had their chance. FSU fans are rightfully pissed that they didn't have their chance.

The FSU team that played Georgia wasn't the same team that played the rest of the season. That being said, I think Georgia is also the best team this year. They blew it against Alabama so they had their chance. FSU fans are rightfully pissed that they didn't have their chance.
If Washington pulls off the win against Texas, FSU fans are going to be even more pissed.

If Washington pulls off the win against Texas, FSU fans are going to be even more pissed.
I get it, but for argument sake, let’s say they got screwed. I don’t believe they did but let’s say they did.

Are they the only outstanding team that didn’t get a chance to play for a national championship??? Far from it.

I hate PSU, but they have been screwed several times. They were undefeated in 1968, 1969, 1973, and 1994, Never got a shot. There are many other examples. (Auburn, SMU, UCF, etc)

Because they are FSU, they think they are entitled to throw a temper tantrum.

I have no sympathy for those idiots. They need to STFU.

I get it, but for argument sake, let’s say they got screwed. I don’t believe they did but let’s say they did.

Are they the only outstanding team that didn’t get a chance to play for a national championship??? Far from it.

I hate PSU, but they have been screwed several times. They were undefeated in 1968, 1969, 1973, and 1994, Never got a shot. There are many other examples. (Auburn, SMU, UCF, etc)

Because they are FSU, they think they are entitled to throw a temper tantrum.

I have no sympathy for those idiots. They need to STFU.
I think they deserve a temper tantrum, I just don't think it should be directed at the ACC.
What they should do is bitch and moan at the committee and ESPN.

And then when that is over, they should rightfully point out that they are not afraid to schedule power SEC teams like LSU and Florida (wins this year) and are willing to schedule any other SEC team (Georgia, Alabama) who wants a challenge. We will play anyone at any time.

And if Georgia or Alabama doesn't want the challenge.... fine. But we are coming anyway. At a 12 team playoff we will not be left out, we are coming, better get ready.

Instead, they are trying to implode the ACC. I have no sympathy for THAT temper tantrum.

TV doesn't want to do 11AM East coast games during the regular season but has no problem with this playoff game ending at 12:30 AM on a school/work night. There's like 184 people watching this right now in the Eastern time zone

Reactions: Burgh15
Why are college coaches so stupid? Washington has the ball at the Texas 40 and instead of taking 3 knees and punting with 10 seconds left, they run it 3 times, get their RB injured and with the injury stoppage, Texas will have 45 seconds to go 70 yards. Still not going to win but the Washington coaches are complete idiots

Reactions: PittMan2003
Why are college coaches so stupid? Washington has the ball at the Texas 40 and instead of taking 3 knees and punting with 10 seconds left, they run it 3 times, get their RB injured and with the injury stoppage, Texas will have 45 seconds to go 70 yards. Still not going to win but the Washington coaches are complete idiots

It's a dumb rule. The 25-second clock should just start on the whistle, not the snap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT