ADVERTISEMENT

Based upon the sentences handed down today, it is clear that paterno would have gone to jail

The judge said that Paterno "could have made that phone call without so much as getting his hands dirty. Why he didn't is beyond me."

JoeBots be like...

10869488.gif

Yeah. You know what is all crap....is the judge's sentence kind of sums up what we all known and how tragic it was that their lack of concern allowed this to happen and continue.

It is a shame that really SuePa smothered Joe with one of Scott Paterno's lasagna plates and killed him to put him out of his misery before he had to face the music, but it is even more tragic and travesty of the justice system that these 2 months sentences were handed out over 5 years later.

Like I said, I don't believe in good and evil, or karma because if there is one place that deserves everything bad to happen it is Penn State. And unfortunately instead of it happening to their sainted football program, it happened to some poor frat kid.

Reactions: 4Mark_Marty
For those of us who are banned on Pravda, what did it say?

False narrative.

The Joe I knew.

Pa politicians are corrupt.

No justice in the world.

BOT sold them out.

Where is Lubrano when we need him?

McAndrew when are you going to spill the truth on what you know.

You know....the usually insane nitter mental deficiencies

Mike McQueary Exemplifies true Success With Your Honor......by exposing Penn State University Football Program Masquerading without Athletic Integrity as well Criminals within University Leadership and remain Silent after reporting and getting a Coaching Job from Joe Paterno that told him to wary of Old Main Leadership after Jerry Sandusky was caught and Indicted with Curley and Schultz and then Spanier.

Penn State Fired Mike McQueary along with other Coaches but Mike filed a Whistle-Blowers Lawsuit and refused to Settle. Today, Mike has $12 Million in his Pockets from Penn State and PMA Insurance and with his Attorney Fees paid for by Penn State.

Mike McQueary also exposed Penn State University Football Program lacking Institutional Control, NCAA Highest Historical Fines and Sanctions, Lacking Big Ten Athletic Integrity Agreement Compliance's, Federal Educational Historical Highest Fines Violation on Title IX & Clery Act, Confidential Victim Settlements and so far over $250 Million Costs to date and climbing by revealing The Worst College Football Scandal In History!

McQueary testified in helping put 4 Penn state Criminals into Prisons while being admonish by a Judge that said he was an adult and should have called the Police and not just report it to Paterno!

If not for Sara Ganim another Penn State Alumnus many more Children would be abused at Penn State in Silence and Pennsylvania now has the strongest Laws in protecting Children due to her!

Everytime Coach Franklin Tweets PENN STATE IS BETTER!

King James is actually thanking the Victims, Ganim, Erickson, Joyner, Freeh, and Trustees that hired Farnklin and exposed as well as Reformed Penn State to put in Athletic Integrity that made Penn State Better!

Strange but true but Penn State Is Better today and Mike $12 Million Richer doing it!!

Last edited:
John Ziegler‏Verified account@Zigmanfreud
Irony of PSU sentences is all 3 know Sandusky's innocent & that they actually got themselves in hindsight trouble by being too TOUGH on him!

I'm starting to think Ziegler doesn't see child rape as a crime or someone is flooding him with cash. I can't really come to grasp with what other reason he would have to keep this up.

I think it is at least on BWI they seem to take it that way. Though at least a few are calling him out on it.

Ziegler is out to make noise. He is an embarrassment. People latched onto his BS because they wanted to believe it. The guy is sickening pile of crap and he cares not one bit about PSU or about this case. He wants attention and his name out there.

I'm pretty sure his intention is actually to make the people that support his words look bad.

If he believes what he says then he is at minimum a sociopath. There is a lot of things that are sketchy about this entire deal but the bottom line that Sandusky is where he needs to be. Ziegler would love for this to be out there forever.

Reactions: pittdan77
I'm starting to think Ziegler doesn't see child rape as a crime or someone is flooding him with cash. I can't really come to grasp with what other reason he would have to keep this up.
There are some libertarians (as Ziegler self-identifies as) who don't mind child labor or child marriage so it wouldn't shock me if some of them viewed having sex with a child as an acceptable thing to do, too.

Ziegler is out to make noise. He is an embarrassment. People latched onto his BS because they wanted to believe it. The guy is sickening pile of crap and he cares not one bit about PSU or about this case. He wants attention and his name out there.

I'm pretty sure his intention is actually to make the people that support his words look bad.

If he believes what he says then he is at minimum a sociopath. There is a lot of things that are sketchy about this entire deal but the bottom line that Sandusky is where he needs to be. Ziegler would love for this to be out there forever.
And That Joe Knew.

And That Joe Knew.

Keep believing that.. He did not know what you want to believe he knew but there is no doubt that he missed things that most humans would also. It's why predators get away with things for as long they do. It's a sickness/evil and a lot of times they are bright enough to trick the world around them by putting up fronts(Second Mile). You do not instinctively believe someone in your circle is capable of those acts no matter what comes your way.

Keep believing that.. He did not know what you want to believe he knew but there is no doubt that he missed things that most humans would also. It's why predators get away with things for as long they do. It's a sickness/evil and a lot of times they are bright enough to trick the world around them by putting up fronts(Second Mile). You do not instinctively believe someone in your circle is capable of those acts no matter what comes your way.

You are a big part of the problem with your fan base.

You are why most of America looks at you with dusgust.

Joe was told as early as 1971. He very well may have suspected it earlier, but he was told the truth in 1971.

And never tried to stop it.

You are a big part of the problem with your fan base.

You are why most of America looks at you with dusgust.

Joe was told as early as 1971. He very well may have suspected it earlier, but he was told the truth in 1971.

And never tried to stop it.

I am not the one claiming to know things that I couldn't possibly know. You are the problem with people that react without reason other than what they hear. Would love to know who told you that Joe was told he had a pedophile on his staff in 1971. I am not saying that Joe was perfect or that he didn't make mistakes. You are playing God basically if you claim you know what Joe knew in 1971. He would not have knowingly allowed that monster on his staff had he known. If you want to believe that he did you are more than welcome to do that but it is dense to think that. He could have hired any number of people that were qualified had he believed that at any given time. I do think they all messed up but nobody assumes that kind of atrocity is among them.

You are every bit as bad as Ziegler. Please open your eyes. Paterno wasn't tricked. You were tricked.

I am not the one claiming to know things that I couldn't possibly know. You are the problem with people that react without reason other than what they hear. Would love to know who told you that Joe was told he had a pedophile on his staff in 1971. I am not saying that Joe was perfect or that he didn't make mistakes. You are playing God basically if you claim you know what Joe knew in 1971. He would not have knowingly allowed that monster on his staff had he known. If you want to believe that he did you are more than welcome to do that but it is dense to think that. He could have hired any number of people that were qualified had he believed that at any given time. I do think they all messed up but nobody assumes that kind of atrocity is among them.

One of Sandusky's victims told Joe in 1971.

Take it to your board. That's the only place in the country where someone might agree with you.

You are every bit as bad as Ziegler. Please open your eyes. Paterno wasn't tricked. You were tricked.

Yeah, ok. Ziegler believes Sandusky is innocent. I am comparable. That's a terrible thing to say because anyone that believes that is insane.

The PSU fans coming on here show the blind faith and how something like this happened. This should be written into the script if not already in it.

He came forward when he absolutely had to because he could no longer hide it and even then he was hesitant. He waited until the weekend was over. The fact he sat on it for an entire weekend should tell you all you need to know about Paterno.

You Paterno fans want things both ways. Up until that point in time Paterno was a God to you all. He preached what you wanted to hear and made you feel proud with his "Success with Honor", doing things the right way, the Penn State way, and always go that extra mile and with all he did for the school and his athletes. When it came time to practice "Success with Honor", he did the complete opposite of what he preached. He did not go that extra mile, he did only what he was required to do. If he was the man you all want us to believe, then he would have and should have done much more. He would have used his power to stop it instead of worrying about how this will affect and stain his precious football program and school.

Now with all we know, you people that believed in him feel foolish and as typical human beings instead of admitting you were wrong, you rationalize by saying he was just a man, but he did so much for everyone.

For everyone except the children that were abused.

There is no evidence Paterno knew anything in 1971. He decides to hide something for 30 years, then comes forward. Doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT