ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten West

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Iowa with a thrilling 13-10 win over Nebraska. Worst 10-2 ever and its not remotely close. The Big Ten West 2023 is also the worst division in NCAA history. If NW loses @ Ill and Wis loses @ Min, there will be only 1 team above .500. Iowa. If I was the B10, I'd remove some of these teams and go back to 10.

OSU
PSU
Mich
USC
UCLA
Wash
Ore
Wis
Iowa
Indiana (for hoops)

The rest should go to the MAC

I was forced to watch the whole game from a bar as the wife went shopping.

Was actually painful to watch

and....,Nebraska's QB Purdy gave the game to Iowa with a late 4rth quarter interception that would be the envy of ANY pick thrown by PY or CV this season. It was that bad

And to think, this bum was almost a Panther.....

I was forced to watch the whole game from a bar as the wife went shopping.

Was actually painful to watch

and....,Nebraska's QB Purdy gave the game to Iowa with a late 4rth quarter interception that would be the envy of ANY pick thrown by PY or CV this season. It was that bad

And to think, this bum was almost a Panther.....

Why the eff would they have that game on at the bar?

Iowa with a thrilling 13-10 win over Nebraska. Worst 10-2 ever and its not remotely close. The Big Ten West 2023 is also the worst division in NCAA history. If NW loses @ Ill and Wis loses @ Min, there will be only 1 team above .500. Iowa. If I was the B10, I'd remove some of these teams and go back to 10.

OSU
PSU
Mich
USC
UCLA
Wash
Ore
Wis
Iowa
Indiana (for hoops)

Big Ten West is every bit as bad, if not worse, than the Coastal for the past 10 years.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce

OSU
PSU
Mich
USC
UCLA
Wash
Ore
Wis
Iowa
Indiana (for hoops)

Next season the BigTen will have 18 teams and no divisions.

Next season the BigTen will have 18 teams and no divisions.

Correct. 2 straight OSU/Michigan games for 7 out of the next 10 years. How fun.

Do people like still think Nebraska is a quality program? They have the longest bowl drought in the P5

Do people like still think Nebraska is a quality program? They have the longest bowl drought in the P5
They are not, but the fact that they had Chubba Purdy starting at QB and were still 2.5 point favorites shows you how much respect Iowa has.

No one remembers the high-scoring 2008 Sun Bowl? Pitt made Iowa's offense look like the greatest show on turf.

Reactions: JJTopp99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT