ADVERTISEMENT

Blake Hinson on ACC PM

Capel is probably gonna make him apologize for climbing on the scorers table, which would be the right thing to do.

Just say that you got caught up in the moment.

I saw where PTI did a segment on what Hinson did after the game. They showed him hitting ridiculous threes and then on the table with all the middle-fingers blurred out.

Tony said he thought Hinson went to far; Mike said he didn’t love it but he was okay with it…

Go Pitt.

I saw where PTI did a segment on what Hinson did after the game. They showed him hitting ridiculous threes and then on the table with all the middle-fingers blurred out.

Tony said he thought Hinson went to far; Mike said he didn’t love it but he was okay with it…

Go Pitt.
Sadly, they also said that it was the first time that Pitt has beaten Duke in 40 years instead of AT DUKE in 40 years, so it made us seem a bit chumpy.

Go Pitt.

College basketball should be played with passion and emotion. Every time I turn on an NBA game, those dudes look like they hate playing basketball. I mean they are incredible but they're robots. Its like watching my son play NBA2K. Regardless of how many guys Duke was missing, its a bucket list kind of deal to go into Cameron and win. In fact, even if Blake has a long pro career, my guess is this 7-7 vs Duke is the first story he tells his grandkids. Its Duke. Its one of THOSE type of games. I am fine with what he did. He's a Pitt legend.

Reactions: jctrack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT