ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon George

Most hyped Pitt LB recruit since... dare I say it... Pig Smith?

I have been on these Pitt boards since the early 200's and for the life of me I cannot remember or find the reason why Pig Smith and Chase C with Wings are funny. Everytime it is brought up like right now I am just lost.

I have been on these Pitt boards since the early 200's and for the life of me I cannot remember or find the reason why Pig Smith and Chase C with Wings are funny. Everytime it is brought up like right now I am just lost.

You might not find the Pig funny, but no debating that he is the most talked about LB recruit that has yet to play a down for Pitt.

Finished 3 in Nike opening last year (New York) 33 over all nationally. Nick Cross and Antonio Alphano (Alabama) finished 1 and 2.

Watching Hamlin and Briggs angles on that Clemson run made me think of a three stooges movie.

You mentioned this play. Reynolds took on a lineman and the safeties ran themselves out of the play.

The play immediately broke down because #23 lost leverage. He never set the edge. The safeties job is to make the LB's correct. LOL they didn't. Just pointing out it was bad team defense all the way around.

If #23 sets the edge, Hamlin fits correctly inside like he did. However, it just shows you that great defense is doing what that Patriots coach says "do your job!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT