ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Johnson (ECU) to Miami

Oct 25, 2021
Kinds of bites. I hadn't watched him play, but he was talked up a good bit by some posters on this site. I believe it was SMF who said we don't beat Miami for recruits. Another W? Haha.

Kinds of bites. I hadn't watched him play, but he was talked up a good bit by some posters on this site. I believe it was SMF who said we don't beat Miami for recruits. Another W? Haha.

I said we dont beat NC State. Not sure if I ever said we dont beat Miami but I certainly felt that way and will say it now. We will never beat Miami for a recruit.

Reactions: rockypanther
That's a problem when you have a less than mediocre football program draining NIL that could be used for basketball.
You want to enact change, then quit bitching and do something about it.

But we all know you just want to spend other people's money.

You want to enact change, then quit bitching and do something about it.

But we all know you just want to spend other people's money.
This isn’t the university’s money and people willing to fund Pitts NIL should have the right to earmark where they want their money to go .

It takes much more money to fund an excellent Fb program and I just don’t see Pitt Fb being relevant outside of a weak ACC . The big boys will always have more money to work with which will attract the top coaches and players .

Pitt Bb has a far better chance of being relevant on a national level . What they need is a sugar daddy which they obviously don’t ont have .

This isn’t the university’s money and people willing to fund Pitts NIL should have the right to earmark where they want their money to go .

It takes much more money to fund an excellent Fb program and I just don’t see Pitt Fb being relevant outside of a weak ACC . The big boys will always have more money to work with which will attract the top coaches and players .

Pitt Bb has a far better chance of being relevant on a national level . What they need is a sugar daddy which they obviously don’t ont have .
I'm not sure why this is so hard to comprehend. Anyone who wants to fund Pitt BB NIL can do that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT