ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News - Stiller Game Postponed

Well, that should just about do it. This offense isn’t built to overcome multiple scores *and* turnovers.

That pass in the endzone should go to a bigger receiver who can physically fight off the defender. Not someone like Johnson

It’ll be 35-0 by the time they pull Rudolph for Pickett when the Steelers get the ball in the 2nd half.

Johnson shouldn't have stood there waiting for the reception. He should have stepped towards the ball and shielded the defender. I guess I got spoiled watching Fitz do that repeated.

Reactions: Millerton24
They should have called that play for Pickens instead. Of course not sure how they still had the ball since 88 clearly fumbled and Buffalo recovered

If the Don asked Tom Hagen, "Is Mason Rudolph a Sicilian?"

Tom Hagen would have to answer "No."

Tomlin could easily turn Washington around. Steelers for the past decade have had too many “star” players get injured and miss playoff games

I don’t really see the point of calling timeout with two seconds left. Jay Feely made a good point re: Buffalo’s punting situation, but Tomlin should’ve called it well before then.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Too bad Mason threw that INT on the short out in the end zone. TD or FG there and this would be looking a lot better right now.

Of course the lucky gift off the blocked FG really helped.

The sad thing is that this really should be a one-possession game if Pickens doesn’t fumble and Rudolph doesn’t throw that endzone turnover. That’s been the story for this season… close to being good, but just too many self-inflicted wounds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT