ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo lineup

Magin getting bullied underneath innthe 3rd period going tonlose and make it 15-12 Pitt going to heavyweight

Slinger starts the 2nd on torn and gets the turn and pin. Panther 21 - Buffalo 12.

Reactions: persp
No starters lost right? And it would be awesome if our backups were beating Buffalo, but they were all super tight losses.

Hoping Cole will be back soon because I think there's an ACC title waiting for him at the end of the season.

Reactions: lucac
The recap article mentioned that we will be back at full strength soon. I know Nino and Harvey are back soon but had not heard anything on Cole or Luke yet so hopefully the SID is right. Full strength would be great.

We’re going to be fine. I told everyone we’re going to struggle early because we’re missing some regulars. Today wasn’t a surprise

Reactions: lucac and Ryno53
Everyone has either wrestled or has an injury known to me but these three:

Flank, Petrucelli and Warshell

Anyone know their status?

Reactions: persp
I’ll be honest, not that it doesn’t matter but I take open results worth a grain of salt unless you beat a notable opponent cause Michael’s and Mancini had good results in the clarion open but once they wrestled the other teams starters they got handled. Michael’s isn’t ready(willochel is gonna be tough) and Mancini is sloppy as can be. They just aren’t ready to be starters

Reactions: lucac
Correct on Michael’s but Mancini lost in the last second to kemmerer, I expected more from him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT