ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo lineup

_DBHoops

Scholarship
Feb 17, 2021
ESPN+

Curry/Camacho TBD
Micky in
No Cole :/ anything that can be shared here?
Dan Man at 149
Starters in at 157-165, Jake & Cleary
Kernan at 174, Luca stays rs for now
Lledo at 184, first dual start? Harvey back soon, wish I could see that wrestleoff!
TBD at 197, Nino maybe available?
Slinger gonna sling

Last edited:
Reactions: lucac and persp
Just tuned in. The one announcer has the delivery of Ben Stein

Reactions: lucac
6-1 win for Camacho. Solid performance. Nice rideout in the second. Showed a more varied attack too.

Philippi gave up a late reversal but it was a comfortable 4-2 win

Michaels loses in OT 6-4. He is really scrappy but is awkward on his feet. Got taken down 3 times and that was the difference.

Not sure how good of a dual team we will be but I think we have a really good chance at a top 10 finish at the tournament

Reactions: persp
Mancini needed to ride him for 2 more seconds to get it under 1 minute he's in trouble here

Mancini goes down 3-1. Buffalo kid hit a real nice dump and had another close one. Just a tough match

And he gets taken down immediately lol gets the quick escape down 2-1 early

Cleary gives up another take down. He's down 4-1 after one doesn't look great here but it's match 1

Cleary wins it 8-6 in OT. Not super impressive but he is a solid wrestler just a little rusty out of the gate but showed a lot of grit

TWOOOOO!!!

Cleary outhustles his guy for 2 and the win!

Gritty. Came alive in the third

Jake's attacks are so unique. They take forever to develop but they happen anyway

Good win for Jake and props to the Buffalo kid. He was nearly Jake's equal with the upper body stuff

Kernan with a nice takedown for the early kead and now a tilt up 6-0 early

7-5 win for Kernan. He had a great first period and just tried to coast home from there and nearly lost. I don't like it

0-0 after 1 Lledo looks like he is content to hang on Buffalo's head and wear him down here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT