ADVERTISEMENT

Bum pissing on statue

will ferrell the perfect cheer GIF by Saturday Night Live

Yep it’s all a conspiracy .
Pittsburgh is an awesome city
Find work and entertainment elsewhere !

Buddy you’re delusional regarding who actually gets things done to hep people .

If it’s so bad - why not vote with your feet at work elsewhere ?
Closer your safe spaces ?

Pittsburgh is a great city and a great place to live .
I’m very happy to have moved back 8 years ago.

Hint - you guys don’t vote in the city . So your entire rant is idiotic

If it’s so bad - why not vote with your feet at work elsewhere ?
Closer your safe spaces ?

Pittsburgh is a great city and a great place to live .
I’m very happy to have moved back 8 years ago.
We aren’t talking about the same things. And this isn’t a thread to discuss. I’m not talking about people peeing in fountains. I’d like to see poverty and crime reduced everywhere. You think the answer to it is different than I do. Your way hasn’t worked. I’d love to go into more detail but this isn’t the place.

Just a convicted felon. Who also Happens to be the Oldest Candidate ever in the history of our country .
But - smart people tell me the media is brainwashing people .
A case that was nothing more than manipulated political warfare that will easily get overturned. The media is beating that drum though, right? Right. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I remember a year ago when a prosecutor said there was plenty of evidence to prosecute our old acting president but said that no jury would convict because they’d feel sorry for him because he’s old and weak. The same President you ❤️❤️❤️ and would vote for again if the coup hadn’t happened. 🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽

Two standards.

We aren’t talking about the same things. And this isn’t a thread to discuss. I’m not talking about people peeing in fountains. I’d like to see poverty and crime reduced everywhere. You think the answer to it is different than I do. Your way hasn’t worked. I’d love to go into more detail but this isn’t the place.
My way has worked tremendously .

Go ahead and look at the data.

Hint - the media you are consuming is misleading you.

A case that was nothing more than manipulated political warfare that will easily get overturned. The media is beating that drum though, right? Right. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I remember a year ago when a prosecutor said there was plenty of evidence to prosecute our old acting president but said that no jury would convict because they’d feel sorry for him because he’s old and weak. The same President you ❤️❤️❤️ and would vote for again if the coup hadn’t happened. 🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽🚽

Two standards.
No prosecutor said that .
What he actually said was there was no evidence of a crime .
If there is - prosecute him .
That’s the difference
I like the legal system to hold criminals accountable . A jury convicted Trump .
You don’t

You think that supports your argument? Not even close. Please just stop. Pick another thread to participate in.

You think that supports your argument? Not even close. Please just stop. Pick another thread to participate in.

Yes - because you literally have zero evidence to the contrary
It’s why folks in this thread are latching onto a silly post by a troll poster as a proxy .
It’s what you have - fear based on nothing .
They are eating the dogs they are eating the cats !

Zero actual policy ideas

Pittsburgh is awesome and a great place to live .

You don’t live here so I don’t care what you think . Neither do they . It’s not “our city “ .

Find work and entertainment somewhere else !

You’re racist because of the racist shit you say.
"TRIGGERED ALERT"

Please find work and entertainment elsewhere .
You don’t vote here .
Your opinions don’t matter .
Vote with your wallet !

Knocking down your weak sauce takes zero effort
dont blame me that you have to avoid stepping on syringes and human feces every time you go outside.. hey, i get your anger, i'd be pissed too..

dont blame me that you have to avoid stepping on syringes and human feces every time you go outside.. hey, i get your anger, i'd be pissed too..
You’re not clever .
I think you should definitely find work elsewhere !
I mean pushing applications through workday to people who actually make decisions and work- seems like a job that translates to anywhere !
Sounds like it’s very hard for you to handle the stress !

Attack our city , expect a less than kind reply .
So you are not allowed to criticize? I mean the Post Gazette (not exactly a bastion of conservatism) is constantly bashing Ed Gainey and with good reason, he's horrible and done a horrible job. I don't know why people get so defensive in regards to someone of any particular party. Bad is bad.

So you are not allowed to criticize? I mean the Post Gazette (not exactly a bastion of conservatism) is constantly bashing Ed Gainey and with good reason, he's horrible and done a horrible job. I don't know why people get so defensive in regards to someone of any particular party. Bad is bad.
The P-G has been right wing for a long time, hence having scab reporters .

And no- if you don’t vote in the city , your opinion doesn’t matter at all .
Simple concept l

You all have already left it .
If any of you ever lived here .
You certainly don’t love it .
I live in Allegheny County. Pittsburgh is part of it and the largest city in the county by far. Most of my taxes go to Pittsburgh. So.......bunk up buckeroo, my opinion counts. Never figured you to be Archie Bunker and fly the flag of love it or leave it.

• Haha
Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
I live in Allegheny County. Pittsburgh is part of it and the largest city in the county by far. Most of my taxes go to Pittsburgh. So.......bunk up buckeroo, my opinion counts. Never figured you to be Archie Bunker and fly the flag of love it or leave it.
Do you vote in the city elections , yes or no?
What taxes go to Pittsburgh exactly ?
Not property .
So- I’ll ask - why are you spending so much time here if your own area can’t sustain you ?
Vote local - help yourselves !

That’s what I’m saying .
Your anonymous posts change nothing .

Last edited:
The P-G has been right wing for a long time, hence having scab reporters .

And no- if you don’t vote in the city , your opinion doesn’t matter at all .
Simple concept l
The P-G is far left. They're going after Gainey because there are NO right-leaning candidates, and he's a stupid opponent.

No prosecutor said that .
What he actually said was there was no evidence of a crime .

That is absolutely, 100% NOT what he said. He actually said that they could never convict Biden because a jury would find that he didn't have the mental capacity to understand the crime.

In fact if you want the special prosecutors exact statement, it was "Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

Note, not an innocent man. An old man can't remember what he did or did not do. And one that therefore you weren't going to be able to convict. Nowhere, literally nowhere in the statement, did it say that Biden did not break the law.

The fact that when the prosecutor asked for any classified documents that he still had that they turned documents over is, in fact, proof that a crime was committed. Because it was illegal for him to be in possession of those documents. Turning over the documents that you illegally have is not proof that you didn't commit a crime, it's proof that you actually did commit the crime.

What Biden did is the equivalent of a cop telling a drug dealer "I know you're holding meth, give it to me" and the dealer handing over his stash, and then arguing that he didn't commit a crime because when the cop asked him to hand over the illegal drugs he did.

Pittsburgh is awesome and a great place to live .

You don’t live here so I don’t care what you think . Neither do they . It’s not “our city “ .

Find work and entertainment somewhere else !

You’re racist because of the racist shit you say.
Who knew the truth is racist 13/60

That is absolutely, 100% NOT what he said. He actually said that they could never convict Biden because a jury would find that he didn't have the mental capacity to understand the crime.

In fact if you want the special prosecutors exact statement, it was "Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

Note, not an innocent man. An old man can't remember what he did or did not do. And one that therefore you weren't going to be able to convict. Nowhere, literally nowhere in the statement, did it say that Biden did not break the law.

The fact that when the prosecutor asked for any classified documents that he still had that they turned documents over is, in fact, proof that a crime was committed. Because it was illegal for him to be in possession of those documents. Turning over the documents that you illegally have is not proof that you didn't commit a crime, it's proof that you actually did commit the crime.

What Biden did is the equivalent of a cop telling a drug dealer "I know you're holding meth, give it to me" and the dealer handing over his stash, and then arguing that he didn't commit a crime because when the cop asked him to hand over the illegal drugs he did.
As I learned you can’t debate Souf. Even politifact, a leftist platform, disagrees with Souf on this, but I don’t have the energy to debate him because he lives in a multiverse. So I didn’t link it. Why bother?

As I learned you can’t debate Souf. Even politifact, a leftist platform, disagrees with Souf on this, but I don’t have the energy to debate him because he lives in a multiverse. So I didn’t link it. Why bother?

He obviously committed the crime of illegally having (and mishandling) classified documents that he was not allowed to have. So did Trump. So did Hillary Clinton. So have probably a lot of other high ranking officials of both parties.

Personally, I'd be happy if they put them all in jail. Might keep others in similar situations from so casually breaking the law.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT