ADVERTISEMENT

#calgorithm vs Pitt

Oh yes, Antifa is very pro-fascism. Sure. First of all, its not even an organized group. Its an ideology. Its crazy nerds showing up at protests and counter-protests.

Being against far-right authoritarianism is a noble cause. Any use of violence to support that cause is obviously not but the thing about Antifa is its not an actual organized group. So the few incidences of "Antifa violence" were actually not committed by some member of Antifa because there is no such thing but some nut job who supports the anti-fascist ideology.
You are gullible enough to believe that propaganda, aren’t you?

Amazing. Nothing short of amazing.

You are gullible enough to believe that propaganda, aren’t you?

Amazing. Nothing short of amazing.

Our Republican-lead House of Representatives believes it because they always introduce bills to deem Antifa as domestic terrorists but it never comes close to passing.......because its not an actual organization. The bills and the news stories you see are just to get you to think they are these boogeyman ready to take your country over. Its hilarious you guys fall for this.

Our Republican-lead House of Representatives believes it because they always introduce bills to deem Antifa as domestic terrorists but it never comes close to passing.......because its not an actual organization. The bills and the news stories you see are just to get you to think they are these boogeyman ready to take your country over. Its hilarious you guys fall for this.
Remember when these “nerds” took over a city, injured dozens of cops, did millions in damages and nothing was done to them until the mayor of the city threatened to take his city back and they threatened to kill him? Yeah I don’t think those injured, the insurance companies and Mayor Wheeler agrees with your “boogeyman” assessment. Might want to reconsider your news sources.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Remember when these “nerds” took over a city, injured dozens of cops, did millions in damages and nothing was done to them until the mayor of the city threatened to take his city back and they threatened to kill him? Yeah I don’t think those injured, the insurance companies and Mayor Wheeler agrees with your “boogeyman” assessment. Might want to reconsider your news sources.

But again, Antifa didnt take over a city. There's no such thing. A bunch of crazy nerds did. I'm not saying its right to do what they did. Im saying there is no organized group. Its an ideology of anti-fascism that your news channels scare people into believing its something its not. And while there is certainly a lot of crossover between Antifa nerds and anti-cop nerds, that Portland takeover was an anti-cop deal.

They by far had the best signs .
“I thought this was a protest “
“You are all blocking the road to the library “
“I only do lines of code”
Those are solid, and maybe it's the homer in me; but my favorite GameDay sign to this day is from when they were in Pittsburgh for the Pitt vs VT game in 2003:

"Cleveland Steamer for Beamer"

Was someone on this board responsible for that sign?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT