ADVERTISEMENT

Check out the arms on Hall...

In the PG article pic... (click on the top photo to get the whole view...)

Pic of Hall in PG

Go Pitt!
images

I judge a RB by what he does on the field. To date, hall has not been that impressive.

I judge a RB by what he does on the field. To date, hall has not been that impressive.
And perhaps there's a correlation with that mushroom top ... all I'm saying...

"But Ironhead had that too" Ironhead was also a Heisman contender and among our 5 best backs of all time. He was a freak in multiple senses of the word.

Biceps are actually important to running backs as it keeps from fumbles and securing the ball.

And perhaps there's a correlation with that mushroom top ... all I'm saying...

"But Ironhead had that too" Ironhead was also a Heisman contender and among our 5 best backs of all time. He was a freak in multiple senses of the word.

What the hell are you talking about lol

What the hell are you talking about lol
I'm talking about the flab over waist band in that pic. The rap has been so far that he lacks a burst and also is oft-injured. Some injuries are just bad luck for sure... other times the stress on the joints or muscles might have been less on a guy in better shape. If he had been giving us big seasons so far then there would be no room to be critical. But its been the opposite.

Imo, Moss is our best chance of a back that makes some things happen, then one of the two new guys (yeah, based on rep and nothing else, I admit), then Ollison, who is solid but unspectacular. Then Hall.
I think being a Youngstown guy or a well ranked recruit has frankly helped him get the carries he's gotten, because he doesn't seem worthy of em so far. And I hope he realizes that's pretty much the perception among the fan base, and looks to shut our yaps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT