ADVERTISEMENT

Chelsea Leeds

And guess who is sitting on the bench again. He needs to get out of there ASAP and find a home where he plays significant minutes.

And guess who is sitting on the bench again. He needs to get out of there ASAP and find a home where he plays significant minutes.
He has an Achilles injury. He didn’t train much all week. This match suits him but I don’t know how many minutes he has in him.

He has an Achilles injury. He didn’t train much all week. This match suits him but I don’t know how many minutes he has in him.
Didn’t know he was hurt. He is coming in. These are much better minutes, but I don’t think Chelsea can net two here.

I don’t understand that substitution at all. Gallagher has been really good. Meanwhile Mount and Havertz do nothing.

What do you think of Cucurella? I like him.
Actually he hasn’t been great today but looked good in first couple weeks. It’s an embarrassment of wealth at the LB position because they have Chillwell there who is an England international.

Actually he hasn’t been great today but looked good in first couple weeks. It’s an embarrassment of wealth at the LB position because they have Chillwell there who is an England international.
I would say there aren’t many Chelsea players being too good today. Leeds just kept it uncomfortable for Chelsea all game.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
You wouldn’t even know either of them are playing. Very ineffective.
It’s probably one of those things with Tuchel again. He probably doesn’t trust Gallagher enough yet and has opted to drop Mount into that spot and replace Mount up front with Ziyech.

Tyler Adams draped in an American flag after the match. Coolness.

I don’t understand that substitution at all. Gallagher has been really good. Meanwhile Mount and Havertz do nothing.
Chelsea twitter all over Gallagher for playing as a pivot out of position today because of our injuries in MF…but still won’t say a word about 70 million Kai Havertz in his 3rd year playing out of position at the #9 and doing nothing. I think Pefok would be better. Lol.

but still won’t say a word about 70 million Kai Havertz in his 3rd year playing out of position at the #9 and doing nothing.

That was the kind of game that the fans and the announcers got all over Lukaku for last season.

I simply don't understand why everyone seems to give him a pass on his mostly poor play when other players get beat up over less.

That was the kind of game that the fans and the announcers got all over Lukaku for last season.

I simply don't understand why everyone seems to give him a pass on his mostly poor play when other players get beat up over less.
Honestly, playing with Havertz feels like we are playing with a man down. He’s rarely a threat to score.

That was as appetizing as watching Brentford dismantle United.

That was as appetizing as watching Brentford dismantle United.
And freakin tuchel says that Chelsea were the better team. What the hell? It’s a mess and if they keep it up they’re gonna be Man United next.

And freakin tuchel says that Chelsea were the better team. What the hell? It’s a mess and if they keep it up they’re gonna be Man United next.
That sound bite had me scratching my head. He is truely delusional. It'll be interesting to see how this season turns out. New owners, possible mediocre season

Did you see Aaronson lose the ball in the midfield before the goal? He’s unreal.

That was what you expect from high schooler club kids and college kids not a pro. You don’t expect a pro to lose a ball and than run full on to get it back, let alone chase down the goalie like that. The pace, the work load, and the sheer ability to influence Chelsea to be off their game.

Is he worth a listen, never once listened to his podcast or really anything from him.
I don’t. I see the clips on twitter and that’s enough. I get the impression that it’s a national show with the feel of it being aired from a bar on the Southside of Pittsburgh. But I never took to people who use F bombs as their favorite adverb and adjective in every conversation. If you listened and had to chug every time they use it, you’d be drunk before the first commercial break.

I don’t. I see the clips on twitter and that’s enough. I get the impression that it’s a national show with the feel of it being aired from a bar on the Southside of Pittsburgh. But I never took to people who use F bombs as their favorite adverb and adjective in every conversation. If you listened and had to chug every time they use it, you’d be drunk before the first commercial break.
Wut’s an adverb?

I don't want to say Leicester yet but....

More hyperbole: Sorry but I'm not convinced Pulisic is better than Aaronson

I love this Leeds team with the American flavor. They start more Americans than most MLS teams. Can they get Pulisic, Dest??? Even Jack Harrison had an extended loan stint at NYCFC while on the books at City. He was on those Villa/Pirlo/Lampard teams that I watched a ton of. That was like the perfect MLS team to watch though they didn't have many young American stars. They played this forward from Columbia U, Tommy McNamara who looked like he belonged in a beer league but it was fascinating seeing him alongside Villa

Chelski is hot garbage right now. Tuch's to be sacked if things don't change soon.

@Fk_Pitt what say you mate?

Chelski is hot garbage right now. Tuch's to be sacked if things don't change soon.

@Fk_Pitt what say you mate?
So frustrated. That game is on Tuchel. They were talking extension 2 weeks ago and they are still having him dictate transfer decisions. Our attack is pathetic.

If our man Pulisic did ask to be allowed to leave and they told him no, he should have told them that that was OK, but if he stays all year this year he'll only have one year left on his contract, and at that point he might as well just plan on leaving on a free.

At the moment Chelsea and Man U sit above Liverpool. It’s early, but who would have thought Liverpool below Man U. It won’t last long, but the big boys better start playing.

If our man Pulisic did ask to be allowed to leave and they told him no, he should have told them that that was OK, but if he stays all year this year he'll only have one year left on his contract, and at that point he might as well just plan on leaving on a free.
It’s a mess. Pulisic played at RWB in a reserve role yesterday and failed to impress. Granted it was wing back, but he just looks like a shell of his former self. I don’t know if it’s him or if it’s Tuchel…but something caused this to happen. I don’t know why someone in the English media doesn’t ask tuchel directly. Because CP’s production is right there or better than every other attacker on the team, yet he doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt and doesn’t get starts. This week Tuchel said in a general statement that there isn’t any real competition for the starters so they aren’t being pushed. So essentially he’s blaming the reserves for the failures of the starters.

CP has to leave. I wish there wasn’t only 1 day left in the transfer window. The problem is, he’s so devalued right now that no one would take him for whatever chelsea would ask.

I also question his mentality right now. Has Tuchel broken him? After the match yesterday every Chelsea player went over to applaud the visiting Chelsea fans. Pulisic is the only one who didn’t and went straight to the locker room.

It’s a mess. Pulisic played at RWB in a reserve role yesterday and failed to impress. Granted it was wing back, but he just looks like a shell of his former self. I don’t know if it’s him or if it’s Tuchel…but something caused this to happen. I don’t know why someone in the English media doesn’t ask tuchel directly. Because CP’s production is right there or better than every other attacker on the team, yet he doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt and doesn’t get starts. This week Tuchel said in a general statement that there isn’t any real competition for the starters so they aren’t being pushed. So essentially he’s blaming the reserves for the failures of the starters.

CP has to leave. I wish there wasn’t only 1 day left in the transfer window. The problem is, he’s so devalued right now that no one would take him for whatever chelsea would ask.

I also question his mentality right now. Has Tuchel broken him? After the match yesterday every Chelsea player went over to applaud the visiting Chelsea fans. Pulisic is the only one who didn’t and went straight to the locker room.
Just turned into a bad fit for him. A few injury hiccups here and there, but you can’t tell me he hasn’t earned more playing time at his natural position than a few scrub minutes here and there. Chelsea’s problems aren’t reserves, it’s what’s on the pitch every game. Aside from a few playing well, others can and should be sitting some games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT