ADVERTISEMENT

College basketball has to get clean like college football

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Anybody will tell you college football is 10 times dirtier and yet the sport isnt touched. I mean a guy like Terry Smith illegally recruited while at a public HS. Wonder why Penn State is recruiting like Bama now? They are paying like Bama.

Reactions: KanePA
Add Wvu to that dirty list!!Look who Holgy is bring in,no way all those 5* are coming to Morgantown for the social life.

Anybody will tell you college football is 10 times dirtier and yet the sport isnt touched. I mean a guy like Terry Smith illegally recruited while at a public HS. Wonder why Penn State is recruiting like Bama now? They are paying like Bama.
WOW! Sean Miller fan seems to be getting a little defensive after hearing his name sake is in a bit of a spot.

Reactions: paulbl99
WOW! Sean Miller fan seems to be getting a little defensive after hearing his name sake is in a bit of a spot.

Its a witch hunt, a hoax, fake news. FBI's reputation is in tatters. Why not investigate college football? There are texts between 2 lovers on this investigation where they say they are Arizona State fans. This investigation cannot be impartial.

Reactions: jayhawks65
Its a witch hunt, a hoax, fake news. FBI's reputation is in tatters. Why not investigate college football? There are texts between 2 lovers on this investigation where they say they are Arizona State fans. This investigation cannot be impartial.
LOL. Good one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT