ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Pitt !! You won a game without a QB

Panther_in_Kentucky

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
Amazing. Seriously, Kenny Pickett looks scared to death and Narduzzi has restricted him running making him the second coming of Tino Sunseri.

Great game Ashton, Ollison & Hall. Also, Rafael Arujo Lopes and Kessman. You guys came up big.

Defense played well after the 1st Quarter.

Amazing. Seriously, Kenny Pickett looks scared to death and Narduzzi has restricted him running making him the second coming of Tino Sunseri.

Great game Ashton, Ollison & Hall. Also, Rafael Arujo Lopes and Kessman. You guys came up big.

Amazing to score 44 points without much help from the QB position.

Who's the last good one we recruited out of high school, aka not Savage or Peterman? Palko and Flacco?

I think the OL deserves a lot of credit. It’s not easy to create running lanes with no threat of a passing game

Hopefully KPs problems are that he’s just really green and grows into the position.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Tyler Palko was the last good Pitt qb (recruited by Pitt). Wanny ruined him however lol

Box score says he was 24-41 with 1 TD and 1 int.
My apologies...you are right. I looked up the Old Dominion game instead of the JMU game. Brain fart...

Thanks for correcting my error.

My apologies...you are right. I looked up the Old Dominion game instead of the JMU game. Brain fart...

Thanks for correcting my error.

Hell I had to double check it myself. Didn’t see one play of the game only noticed because it was such a massive upset.

Reactions: HOF Coach

Wake me up when Pickett wins as many games or has stats as similar to Sunseri.

Pickett is more like Matt Lytle.

Duzz and Pitt revolutionized the game of football...
How to tie a game wo the forward pass..

How to win in overtime wo the forward pass..

And how to stop those gimmick offenses which now will die as Duzz has paved the way.

Entertainment and fight fight fight....that’s all one needs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT