ADVERTISEMENT

CONGRATULATIONS to Courtney Buzzerio!

She has gotten better and better. She even is effective hitting from the back row. Since we usually have 3 hitters on the court, as opposed to many teams which only use two, it gives us more options and make us harder to block.

On one point yesterday, tOSU had their best hitter serving and only one hitter in the front row, on the left side. They set it to her and she got blocked by THREE Pitt players — the entire front row

I haven’t seen the same improvement ftom Dalton. She had double figures in kills but her hitting percentage was only .191, which is very poor. But, she is only a sophomore. Buzzerio’s hitting percentage was close to .400.

She has gotten better and better. She even is effective hitting from the back row. Since we usually have 3 hitters on the court, as opposed to many teams which only use two, it gives us more options and make us harder to block.

On one point yesterday, tOSU had their best hitter serving and only one hitter in the front row, on the left side. They set it to her and she got blocked by THREE Pitt players — the entire front row

I haven’t seen the same improvement ftom Dalton. She had double figures in kills but her hitting percentage was only .191, which is very poor. But, she is only a sophomore. Buzzerio’s hitting percentage was close to .400.

I watched many, many B1G Volleyball games last year on the B1G Network, trying to learn more about the teams that Pitt might draw in the NCAA playoffs.

Even though I was totally unfamiliar with Courtney at the onset of the season, she unmistakably caught my attention as she battled against the best from Wisconsin, Nebraska, Minnesota, etc. She was terrific. 6’5” and ELITE!

A tip of the cap to Coach Fish for beating out the others and attracting Courtney to Pitt.

Reactions: jctrack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT