ADVERTISEMENT

CPN:"We left a lot of offensive schemes out"

I'll buy the "bland game plan" to start the game, but if Mr. Narduzzi was still holding back once YSU cut the lead to 21-14, he either has oversized jewels or lacks a lot of brain cells.

I wish people would recall what happened last season. Very bland against Villanova and then crushed PSU with > 500 hundred yards in offense a week later. Yes we looked like crap for some of the time against YSU, but I can confirm that a game plan was NEVER installed for YSU. The coaches and staff expected this too be harder than many casual fans thought but we have essentially have gotten two weeks to prepare for PSU and are 1-0. Yes, there are things to be fixed but all in all let's truly revalate at this time next week. Guarantee you we will be singing a different tune. CPN thrives in big games against big named opponents in their homes. He will get us a W next week. PSU has the doubt from last years thrashing and will be going for a knockout when in essence we just have to not make mistakes; weather the early emotion and then knock them the F out. Barkley won't see 75 yards on the grind next week. Book it. Feel free to pin this or repost this. He will NOT break 75 yards on our defense rushing. Pitt wins 24-16

Yes...and most of our players from last year are gone while PSU returns just about everyone. Heck, if 2 plays go the other way, they beat us last year. I'd love your scenario to pan out. But that is just not logical.

Reactions: richmin3
I wish people would recall what happened last season. Very bland against Villanova and then crushed PSU with > 500 hundred yards in offense a week later. Yes we looked like crap for some of the time against YSU, but I can confirm that a game plan was NEVER installed for YSU. The coaches and staff expected this too be harder than many casual fans thought but we have essentially have gotten two weeks to prepare for PSU and are 1-0. Yes, there are things to be fixed but all in all let's truly revalate at this time next week. Guarantee you we will be singing a different tune. CPN thrives in big games against big named opponents in their homes. He will get us a W next week. PSU has the doubt from last years thrashing and will be going for a knockout when in essence we just have to not make mistakes; weather the early emotion and then knock them the F out. Barkley won't see 75 yards on the grind next week. Book it. Feel free to pin this or repost this. He will NOT break 75 yards on our defense rushing. Pitt wins 24-16
I agree but I noticed our WRs had very little separation.
Our LBs essentially started their diet games. I didn't see missed tackles but I saw too many blown assignments.

The first comment out of the coaches mouth is aggravating.
Duzz:"At halftime I told the guys that hey, this is too easy and to slow down a bit. I want a little adversity in the game. They listened to me, I guess."

WTF kind of comment is that? If he was joking, a close call against YSU is NOT fun or funny.
That was a stupid comment to make, and it definitely lowers my opinion of Duzz. It seems like he has adopted the attitude that allows Pitt to "Pitt", rather than obliterating it. You won't see powerhouse teams like Bama, FSU, or OSU try to slow it down at half time in order to take the 2nd half off. They will continue to blow-out the opponent and then let the 2nd, 3rd string, and walk-ons destroy them.

This comment will damage his reputation for his career everytime we lose a close game or one that Pitt shoudl have won. This will be the infamous slide during the Walt years.

And PSU is going to whoop Pitt's a$$ next week, and people will be saying that Duzz told them to back off because we were only 21 points down at the half.

Franklin won't pull the dogs off, Duzz will show us what he has on Saturday, since he didn't show it yesterday. I don't buy that at all to be honest. They say a programs biggest improvement happens between week one and two , we shall see.

Yes...and most of our players from last year are gone while PSU returns just about everyone. Heck, if 2 plays go the other way, they beat us last year. I'd love your scenario to pan out. But that is just not logical.

And if two other plays go a different way, Pitt beats them by 17. Quit trolling a Pitt board using "us" you nitter.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT