ADVERTISEMENT

Crooked B1G Refs

happjack

Senior
May 8, 2003
That was a weak call, also Michigan is going to get smoked when they play a real team in the playoff.

I didn't like the call. But it was a pretty dumb throw to even give them the opportunity to call it.

I thought Michigan also got a pretty generous 3rd down spot on the subsequent drive, when forward progress should have been called as stopped.

Can you clear something up for me? The highest ranked team penn st beat was #24 Iowa, but Pitt beat #14 Louisville. Does that qualify under your criteria?
Frankie absolutely sucks against top teams and his fans are moronic for attempting to pick this fight

It’s laughable

Reactions: columbus mike
St penn was called for 1 penalty for 2 yards today. Lol 😅 J-O-K-E

Salary and the talent on your team.
Now before you answer that, 1 of them has at least been to the CFP Playoffs.
Franklin has beaten every coach he faced that receives a lower salary. Therefore, Riley is a Fraud by the salary definition. Franklin achieves a Satisfactory rating.

Franklin has beaten every coach he faced that receives a lower salary. Therefore, Riley is a Fraud by the salary definition. Franklin achieves a Satisfactory rating.
So I guess making a final 4 doesn't matter? I guess you are satisfied being good, but not good enough.

No dog in that fight but Michigan receivers were molested the whole game….no yellow hankies.

That was a weak call, also Michigan is going to get smoked when they play a real team in the playoff.
Is this in reference to the intentional grounding call? I didn’t watch the game, but saw it posted. It was a bad call, but Michigan was winning by 5 and I highly doubt Maryland drives the entire length of the field.

Is this in reference to the intentional grounding call? I didn’t watch the game, but saw it posted. It was a bad call, but Michigan was winning by 5 and I highly doubt Maryland drives the entire length of the field.
It was, I doubt Maryland was going to score on that drive but that call seemed like a blatant “protect the conferences playoff chance at all costs” move by the refs. They would have totally called it the other way if the roles were reversed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT