ADVERTISEMENT

CW on Hulu?

WillFerrell

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 29, 2009
Anyone else have Hulu?

CW live was supposed to be added in November. But I’m still not seeing it.

Anyone else have Hulu?

CW live was supposed to be added in November. But I’m still not seeing it.
Nope
YouTube tv -or an OTA satellite

I bought this one
Mohu Leaf 50 Amplified Indoor TV Antenna, 60-Mile Range, UHF/VHF Multi-directional, Paper-Thin, 16 ft. Coaxial Cable, 15dB Amplifier with USB Cable, Reversibile, Paintable, 4K-Ready HDTV, MH-110584 https://a.co/d/4cT6Xmv

I literally had to take a 32 inch LCD TV from my dad's basement over the holidays just to watch the games in my basement, cause my wife only allows 1 TV in the house.

I live here in Pittsburgh, but the CW is available in other markets on Hulu. I think I watched the Wake football game on the Buffalo CW affiliate.

I live here in Pittsburgh, but the CW is available in other markets on Hulu. I think I watched the Wake football game on the Buffalo CW affiliate.
Nope
YouTube tv -or an OTA satellite

I bought this one
Mohu Leaf 50 Amplified Indoor TV Antenna, 60-Mile Range, UHF/VHF Multi-directional, Paper-Thin, 16 ft. Coaxial Cable, 15dB Amplifier with USB Cable, Reversibile, Paintable, 4K-Ready HDTV, MH-110584 https://a.co/d/4cT6Xmv
Cheap option with great picture quality in the city

Same with YouTube TV. Some markets have the CW affiliate and others do not.

Same with YouTube TV. Some markets have the CW affiliate and others do not.

This confuses a lot of people. CW "content" is carried by local affiliates. This is the exact same model as ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox. These cable or streaming providers arent making deals with ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, and the CW. The deals they make are for the local affiliates. Apparently, Hulu live does not carry WPNT, which is the Pittsburgh CW affiliate. In other markets, they may carry the local channel which is the CW affiliate.

Depends on where you live, people in other parts of the state get the cw channel on Hulu sports

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT