ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Pitt fans

WoadBlue

Walk-on
Aug 15, 2008
I apologize for Larry Fedora, who has harmed your program almost as much as he has retarded ours. If he had the basic decency to lose to you last year and this, you'd have bowled last year and be ranked right now, and we'd be free of him. Both our fan bases would have more optimism for the future.

UNC needs to keep him and hire a former HC to run the defense. You guys were just on top of the coastal a few years ago. NC has a ton of talent and you guys own Charlotte area (major football recruiting area). Fedora may be bad this year and last (suspensions and injuries aren't his fault), but that guy can run an offense and that is a luxury in college football.

I apologize for Larry Fedora, who has harmed your program almost as much as he has retarded ours. If he had the basic decency to lose to you last year and this, you'd have bowled last year and be ranked right now, and we'd be free of him. Both our fan bases would have more optimism for the future.
So you're saying UNC has kept him because he beat PITT? That's screwed up, no?

I would absolutely love for him to be our next OC

Reactions: cpc247

Are you talking about the same Larry Fedora that minimizes head injuries and wore brown shoes with black pants to media day? Personally, I'm shocked that you feel like he's held UNC back.

So you're saying UNC has kept him because he beat PITT? That's screwed up, no?
What are you talking about? Pitt is circled in every opponents calendar from day one.. of course it's the reason why... Tennessee has us circled on thier calanders already preparing for us. They take least 10 mins a practice starting last spring ball to prepare for us like we do GT . Don't you watch other games on tv? All around the nation schools fan bases hold up signs saying " WE WANT PITT!" We are every teams superbowl!

I'll put the kool aide down now....

Reactions: Toddy_Too_Hotty
Well, you Panthers look to be headed for a Coastal crown, and Louisville has fired Petrino, and we are 1-8, with 3 consecutive losses to Dook. And Fedora is still our head coach.

Blue off topic but is there any noise on the ACC network
monies yet?
Also, noise on expansion?

thanks,

joe

Well, you Panthers look to be headed for a Coastal crown, and Louisville has fired Petrino, and we are 1-8, with 3 consecutive losses to Dook. And Fedora is still our head coach.
I would think if a move were to be made, they'd want to make it early, in order to have first dibs on a replacement.

In other news, I would have thought Fedora's media days comments on CTE would have soured UNC's leadership on him. Coupled with the horrible season, of course.

I would think if a move were to be made, they'd want to make it early, in order to have first dibs on a replacement.

In other news, I would have thought Fedora's media days comments on CTE would have soured UNC's leadership on him. Coupled with the horrible season, of course.
Some of us thought that Fedora was trying to get fired to get the huge buyout, knowing he was going to have another 3 win type season.

I think he is too dumb for that.

Narduzzi will never beat Fedora so it’s nice to see he will be gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT