ADVERTISEMENT

DeSYding on Monday

If his pics provide any indication, his pic of him in a Pitt uni was the largest so that means hes a pitt lock.......LOL

This would be a huge pickup

ECU doesn’t make sense

Virginia Tech's Associate Head coach top assistant Steve Roccaforte left Virginia Tech to be our 3rd assistant in August (Rafael Chillious is the Associate Head Coach/ top assistant). That didn't make any sense either on paper that a coach would leave a top 25 ACC coming off an NCAA appearance, where he was the top assistant Associate Head coach in the middle of the summer to be our 3rd assistant.

That's the coach that apparently recruited Sy to Virginia Tech and the best card we probably hold. So as what makes sense goes it makes a lot more sense than Roccaforte even being here on paper that maybe he lands here too. We already got one top 10 JUCO coming in (#7 nationally) who is a PG and a bunch of other JUCOs s we could get better quick.

Last edited:
I predicted Ole Miss. I may get the NBA wrong but this stuff is my wheelhouse. I did think Pitt had a realistic chance but right now, I can't see Capel beating anyone of substance for a recruit.

I mean. Not really. No you didn’t.

I predicted Ole Miss. I may get the NBA wrong but this stuff is my wheelhouse. I did think Pitt had a realistic chance but right now, I can't see Capel beating anyone of substance for a recruit.

Too funny! Whether you did or didn't, why do you have to always
remind us how you are always right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT