ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think we are better off getting a QB from the portal?

jivecat

Senior
Jul 5, 2001
Not opposed to getting a QB from HS and developing him, but it seems to me that a QB from the portal is often a proven commodity. Not a 5th year QB but perhaps a RS FR or Soph QB who will work in our system and may not get playing time at his current school. I've seen enough of the "can't miss" prospects coming out from HS and college football is so different from HS that it does not apply. HS QBs seem ore about stats and systems where college football defenses are much more "competitive".

Not opposed to getting a QB from HS and developing him, but it seems to me that a QB from the portal is often a proven commodity. Not a 5th year QB but perhaps a RS FR or Soph QB who will work in our system and may not get playing time at his current school. I've seen enough of the "can't miss" prospects coming out from HS and college football is so different from HS that it does not apply. HS QBs seem ore about stats and systems where college football defenses are much more "competitive".
If the portal kid can’t get playing time at one P5 school, it seems risky to think that he’s good enough to get playing time at this P5 school. Unless it’s a truly unique situation where the kid ahead of the portal QB is just really special, but there aren’t many of those types out there.

Need to recruit a HS recruit, along with a transfer, a program can’t really survive on one and done QBs
Need to recruit a HS QB along with a transfer, a program can't really survive on one and done QBs, there is a somewhat need for continuity

Better off?

No.

I think to get the best out of a QB, he needs multiple seasons in the particular offense his team uses.

So ideally, we get and keep a talented guy who has at least one whole season of learning, of reps, of watching.

I’m hoping Phil is the exception because of his past experience in Coach Cig’s system.

Reactions: Jeffburgh
There was just an article in the Athletic, I think now with QB's 4 stars and above, 50% of them transfer and guys who haven't played their first 2 years it is like 70%.

If the portal kid can’t get playing time at one P5 school, it seems risky to think that he’s good enough to get playing time at this P5 school. Unless it’s a truly unique situation where the kid ahead of the portal QB is just really special, but there aren’t many of those types out there.

Eh, I don't know. There are plenty of examples of guys getting benched/pushed out at one P5 school and then thriving elsewhere. I'm sure Oregon will take Bo Nix's 3,593 yards and 29/7 TD-to-INT ratio. It's all about fit, especially at this position.

It can work (or not work) either way. Pickett was a homegrown average 3 star guy that we developed, while Peterman was a high profile transfer. Both were successful for us. Whereas many guys we hoped to develop from freshman level have flopped, and of course five star transfers like Browne and Slovis were five star flops. Coaches and systems get credit and blame but often it comes down to the player himself. Doing it the homegrown way or the the Transfer way is neither better nor worse.

Like others have said I’m putting hope in Jurk on the basis he had previous success with Cig. But it wasn’t like it was Heisman level success. So I have no illusions/delusions that he will stun the world (either in a good or bad way). I’m neither excited nor discouraged about Jurk, maybe indifferent is a better word. I’ll just show up at the games and see what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Eh, I don't know. There are plenty of examples of guys getting benched/pushed out at one P5 school and then thriving elsewhere. I'm sure Oregon will take Bo Nix's 3,593 yards and 29/7 TD-to-INT ratio. It's all about fit, especially at this position.
That feels like a different situation, though, more similar to Jurkovic (or even Slovis). Nix started close to 40 games at Auburn, then they had a coaching change and he stayed with the new staff for a year before leaving.

I’m talking about taking a QB transfer who wasn’t ever really a starting QB at his first school before transferring. It’s about fit, for sure, but a QB getting benched feels different than a QB who never really had the starting job to get benched from to begin with.

So I think there are multiple layers to this. You have your "quick fix" transfers (Savage, Peterman, Slovis, Jurkovec), your traditional recruits, and then your transfers who basically function as something in between those two things (Yellen, Veilleux, etc.).

I don't think I've ever been less worried about QB recruiting as a whole, because it's never been easier to at least find someone who will make things interesting. If you don't like what you have in the pipeline with your recruits and multi-year-eligible transfers, well, go grab a quick fixer. Not saying it'll always work out, but unless you're the scourge of the P5 you'll probably find someone who is at least worthy of your hope.

As far as the original question goes, I think you just pursue whomever you think has the most potential - recruit or transfer. Thinks will usually sort themselves out pretty quickly anyway.

That feels like a different situation, though, more similar to Jurkovic (or even Slovis). Nix started close to 40 games at Auburn, then they had a coaching change and he stayed with the new staff for a year before leaving.

I’m talking about taking a QB transfer who wasn’t ever really a starting QB at his first school before transferring. It’s about fit, for sure, but a QB getting benched feels different than a QB who never really had the starting job to get benched from to begin with.

Fair enough, though I think there are still a fair amount of those, too. Did Jordan Travis play much at Louisville? Joe Burrows is obviously the most recent obvious example, though he wasn't exactly behind chopper liver. But I'm willing to bet there are plenty more. Though I assumed you were also including guys who've gotten benched, which obviously makes the list much more expansive. Like, Will Levis saw some time at Penn State... but they went with Sean Clifford over him and then had some high recruits on top of that. Depends who you're counting, I guess.

So I think there are multiple layers to this. You have your "quick fix" transfers (Savage, Peterman, Slovis, Jurkovec), your traditional recruits, and then your transfers who basically function as something in between those two things (Yellen, Veilleux, etc.).

I don't think I've ever been less worried about QB recruiting as a whole, because it's never been easier to at least find someone who will make things interesting. If you don't like what you have in the pipeline with your recruits and multi-year-eligible transfers, well, go grab a quick fixer. Not saying it'll always work out, but unless you're the scourge of the P5 you'll probably find someone who is at least worthy of your hope.

As far as the original question goes, I think you just pursue whomever you think has the most potential - recruit or transfer. Thinks will usually sort themselves out pretty quickly anyway.
I think this is the right answer. The equation changed quite a bit with the ability to transfer opening up. I do think there is a bit of a higher risk with a transfer just because the time you lost but at the end of the day, you have to have the best guy you can get your hands on behind the center.

You need to use both. The portal doesn’t mean you stop recruiting HS talent.

I agree. But I have to admit: I'm a little more intrigued about things "clicking" for some former 4-star sophomore from Ohio State than I am about flipping a 2-star from UAB or something late in the process. At the end of the day, there will always be some luck involved, though. But, like I said, I'm not too worried about it because you could go find a new transfer to start every year if you absolutely had to. Some of these guys' options for auditioning for the NFL aren't exactly plentiful, and there are only so many open spots.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
Absolutely 100%. The chance of Pitt getting a true freshman starter is slim to none. With NIL, any home developed player will go the Addison route with a chance to win a natty. But Pitt can still be successful. They won 9 with Slovis and Patti. They can be successful as a team, but QBs are in the portal now for starters.

The new golden age initiated w a qb recruited as a prep who was able to start four years.

It still is optimal to have your qb be a kid you recruited out of HS, to redshirt and see how he's looking.

Villy looks promising, but outside of Peterman, and hopefully Jurk, they haven't done great w transfers.

Reactions: singregardless
I agree with the poster that said both. I think that you have to take a HS QB every class. Maybe not a transfer QB every year but that it is impossible to make a blanket statement because you may have back-ups transferring out. Like last year, we took the IVY League QB as depth....

We have our QB of the future in Veilleux. A portal QB will want to come in and start. If we didn't have any viable options next year, then we hit the portal for a starter. We also will not be using a ton of NIL on a high rated frosh to sit on the bench a few years if Veilleux works out. I say focus the NIL on building around the QB position. If Veilleux is not the future, then back to the portal for next player up.

The new golden age initiated w a qb recruited as a prep who was able to start four years.

It still is optimal to have your qb be a kid you recruited out of HS, to redshirt and see how he's looking.

Villy looks promising, but outside of Peterman, and hopefully Jurk, they haven't done great w transfers.

See I think they've done really well with transfers. Savage and Peterman were mid-round picks. Slovis left a lot to be desired, but they still went 8-4. The thing about Pickett is there was a time when he wasn't all that good. I'm not sure if they would let someone have the luxury of "figuring it out on the field" for that long these days, when there are so many veterans available in the portal.

Joe Burrow and Justin Fields both lost QB competitions to clearly inferior QBs. It happens sometimes.

I like taking portal QBs over high school players for a few reasons:
  1. We're never going to get a super highly rated high school QB anyway. There are very few kids who can go from high school QB to starting college QB in under 2 years and those kids are all going to UGA or Alabama. Why waste the roster spot and starting reps waiting 3+ years for a guy to come around?
  2. Kind of related to #1, I'd rather have a kid who has been in a program, especially a good program at a P5, taking reps, watching film, working on mechanics, in the S&C program, etc. and who has adjusted to all of that rather than a total black box. They're just much closer to being viable.
  3. If a QB doesn't hit in 2 years or less they're going to transfer. You can't carry only 1 QB so you need to be primed to reload at that position basically every year whether you're recruiting HS or not. .
  4. Also related to 1 and 2, if they don't hit in a year or two you just reload and fire again with another experienced player.
I don't think anyone can really criticize the transfer-QB approach. We have tons of empirical data that it can work. Even huge schools like OSU and LSU are repeatedly taking transfer QBs and starting them, often with great success.

The only high school QBs I would take would be super toolsy guys to develop and play 2+ years down the road. 1 of those, max, every other year, to fill the room but I would primarily plan to play an experienced QB every year.

See I think they've done really well with transfers. Savage and Peterman were mid-round picks. Slovis left a lot to be desired, but they still went 8-4. The thing about Pickett is there was a time when he wasn't all that good. I'm not sure if they would let someone have the luxury of "figuring it out on the field" for that long these days, when there are so many veterans available in the portal.

Yep. And Pickett himself said that there were P5 teams after him going into his senior year. Between him developing to the level he did, COVID guaranteeing his senior year rather than having to apply for a RS waiver and him staying put, it was a minor miracle. We shouldn't ever bank on that happening with any kind of regularity.

Burrow lost the job to a first rounder that had already started.

Fields didn’t really lose the job per se. He signed up to play for a team that had an established 5* starter already.

I don't think that's right.

Burrow lost a QB competition with Dwayne Haskins in the Spring of 2018. Haskins hadn't played yet. Even though Burrow was significantly better in the OSU Spring Game, the team must have made it clear that Haskins was the guy and Burrow transferred after he graduated in May 2018.

Jake Fromm was only a 4 star. Fields was a 5 star in the #2 player in the class. Fromm was ok in 2018, going 10.1 AY/A on extremely low passing volume of 22 passes per game. But IMO that's a replaceable performance for a team like UGA. Teams like Alabama, Clemson, and Oklahoma often replace such production, especially from a limited-ceiling QB like Jake Fromm. UGA they made a mistake in going with Fromm again in 2019.

I think the evidence weighs in favor of them both having lost QB competitions. Burrow's was more open but UGA stuck with a lesser QB over Fields.

The portal for the most part is just JAGs. Even at QB. Look at Bama’s strategy in the portal this past offseason. It was to avoid it and try to lure a non-portal QB to transfer to them. It’s only have Maye and TVD told them no, that they went portal shopping.

A QB that has been in college a while and hasn’t really produced, let alone won the starting job, is probably a red flag.

I’d target high ranking guys that are still very early in their careers, so haven’t been in college long enough to be a bust. Like Justin Fields.

Or guys that had big years playing in a similar system, but maybe slipped when a new system was put in. Like King running Brile’s Houston offense, then Dana’s more precise Air Raid, and then transferring to Miami to run Lashlee’s more pace and space system. Or Armstrong going from Anae’s Air Raid, sucking under Elliot’s system, and now going back to an Air Raid at NC State.

Those would largely be the two situations I’d feel good about the QB not being a JAG.

I don't think that's right.

Burrow lost a QB competition with Dwayne Haskins in the Spring of 2018. Haskins hadn't played yet. Even though Burrow was significantly better in the OSU Spring Game, the team must have made it clear that Haskins was the guy and Burrow transferred after he graduated in May 2018.

Jake Fromm was only a 4 star. Fields was a 5 star in the #2 player in the class. Fromm was ok in 2018, going 10.1 AY/A on extremely low passing volume of 22 passes per game. But IMO that's a replaceable performance for a team like UGA. Teams like Alabama, Clemson, and Oklahoma often replace such production, especially from a limited-ceiling QB like Jake Fromm. UGA they made a mistake in going with Fromm again in 2019.

I think the evidence weighs in favor of them both having lost QB competitions. Burrow's was more open but UGA stuck with a lesser QB over Fields.

Haskins is who Ohio State turned to to start against Michigan the previous year. He was a stud.

You’re right, Fromm wasn’t s 5*. He was a Top 50 overall recruit.

Clemson stuck with Bryant too long. Stuck with DJ wayyyyy too long. Saban didn’t put Tua in until the second half of the NC game.

Fromm was a good college QB. He has started in the NFL. He was never going to lose the starting job. Especially with the offense UGA was running at that time.

Smart didn’t have his offensive awakening until he hired Monken in 2020.

I think you acquire as much QB talent as you can. It doesn't matter if it is a HS recruit or a transfer, but you have to acknowledge that it seems like if these guys aren't starting after year 2, they're transferring.

I agree. But I have to admit: I'm a little more intrigued about things "clicking" for some former 4-star sophomore from Ohio State than I am about flipping a 2-star from UAB or something late in the process.
Sure, but if Pitt is flipping a 2-star guy from UAB late in the process, then something probably went wrong. That’s what happened last year when Minchey left them scrambling and, no disrespect to Diffenbach, they had to find a QB recruit they could sign late in the cycle. Ideally they would identify their guy early and sign him. Sometimes that doesn’t happen, so you bring in a transfer like Veilleux and sign the 2-star flyer.

BTW, a 2-star from UAB might be more intriguing now that Dilfer is the guy recruiting them.

I think you acquire as much QB talent as you can. It doesn't matter if it is a HS recruit or a transfer, but you have to acknowledge that it seems like if these guys aren't starting after year 2, they're transferring.
In fact if you did your job right, you have a better one playing and likely better ones on the bench, so you WANT the flop to transfer.

It’s cynical but if players aren’t supposed to have loyalty any more, and we know coaches never have had it, fans should want the flops pushed out just as readily

Fair enough, though I think there are still a fair amount of those, too. Did Jordan Travis play much at Louisville? Joe Burrows is obviously the most recent obvious example, though he wasn't exactly behind chopper liver. But I'm willing to bet there are plenty more. Though I assumed you were also including guys who've gotten benched, which obviously makes the list much more expansive. Like, Will Levis saw some time at Penn State... but they went with Sean Clifford over him and then had some high recruits on top of that. Depends who you're counting, I guess.
Justin Fields, verballed to Penn State, then committed to Georgia then transferred to tOSU.

Here's Georgia's recruiting of QB's.
2016 Jacob Eason 5 star Transferred to Washington
2017 Jake Fromm 5 Star
2018 Justin Fields 5 star Transferred to tOSU
2019 D'wan Mathis 5.9 4 star Transferred to Temple
2019 Stetson Bennett 2 Star Some UGa fans sill pissed he was the starter
2020 Carson Beck 5.8 4 star
2021 Brock Vandagraff 5 star
2022 Gunnar Stockton 4 star 5.8

You know one of those last three, if not 2 will transfer.

Ohio State University
2016 Dewayne Haskins Jr 5.9 4 star RIP
2017 Tate Martell 4 star 6.0 Where didn't he play? Ended up at U
2018 Matthew Baldwin 4 star 5.8 TCU
2020 CJ Stroud 4 star 6
2020 Jack Miller 4 star 5.8 Florida
2021 Kyle McCord 4 star 6.0
2021 Quinn Ewers 5 star Texas
2022 Devin Brown 4 stars 6.0
2023 Lincoln Kienholz 4 stars 5.8
You would have to expect out of Brown, McCord and Kienholz, at least one transfers

And of course they already have some big time verbals for 2024. And Ewers goes to Texas, and now they got the Manning kid.

Because of the liberal transfer rules now, QB's just take the big offer and in 2 years if they arent going to get their shot, they go elsewhere.

Justin Fields, verballed to Penn State, then committed to Georgia then transferred to tOSU.

2017 Jake Fromm 5 Star

Ohio State University
2020 CJ Stroud 4 star 6
You would have to expect out of Brown, McCord and Kienholz, at least one transfers

And of course they already have some big time verbals for 2024. And Ewers goes to Texas, and now they got the Manning kid.

Because of the liberal transfer rules now, QB's just take the big offer and in 2 years if they arent going to get their shot, they go elsewhere.
All those blue chips and the 2 star has 2 rings. Moral of the story? Only recruit 2-star QBs.

And of course a defense, OL, and WR corps of 4-5 star NFL prospects helps too.

2017 Jake Fromm 5 Star

Ohio State University
2020 CJ Stroud 4 star 6

Yeah, tough to predict who will process the game well, etc. Just a tough position to evaluate at the high school level, although obviously having certain tools gives you a huge advantage.

I think a lot of people forget how much Thomas MacVittie and Davis Beville "looked the part." Pretty prototype quarterback bodies with big arms. MacVittie was like a top 100 player in the nation on 247, and Beville was a 4-star on Rivals.

Yeah, tough to predict who will process the game well, etc. Just a tough position to evaluate at the high school level, although obviously having certain tools gives you a huge advantage.

I think a lot of people forget how much Thomas MacVittie and Davis Beville "looked the part." Pretty prototype quarterback bodies with big arms. MacVittie was like a top 100 player in the nation on 247, and Beville was a 4-star on Rivals.
Thomas “Lightning” MacVittie also had 4.4 speed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: singregardless

Certainly has worked so far. We have gotten portal QBs and the hs kids have been transferring elsewhere. Now, obviously depends on the recruit you are getting. We seem to be getting some good QBs coming in, I would think they would have the first chance to start, or at least to impress. I think this year was a bit of an anomaly because Phil seemed to WANT to transfer here, so naturally youd say yes.

It can work (or not work) either way. Pickett was a homegrown average 3 star guy that we developed, while Peterman was a high profile transfer. Both were successful for us. Whereas many guys we hoped to develop from freshman level have flopped, and of course five star transfers like Browne and Slovis were five star flops. Coaches and systems get credit and blame but often it comes down to the player himself. Doing it the homegrown way or the the Transfer way is neither better nor worse.

Like others have said I’m putting hope in Jurk on the basis he had previous success with Cig. But it wasn’t like it was Heisman level success. So I have no illusions/delusions that he will stun the world (either in a good or bad way). I’m neither excited nor discouraged about Jurk, maybe indifferent is a better word. I’ll just show up at the games and see what happens.
I hope Jurk does well too BUT he was supposedly a can't miss recruit coming out of HS.

I hope Jurk does well too BUT he was supposedly a can't miss recruit coming out of HS.
I went to one of his high school games after seeing all the hype and was surprised he was so highly recruited. Definitely D1 material, but more like a 3 star.

I went to one of his high school games after seeing all the hype and was surprised he was so highly recruited. Definitely D1 material, but more like a 3 star.

Physically he’s a first pick in the NFL draft type player.

Even in his college career, he has flashed that kind of physical potential and always grades out high in PFF’s “big time throws” category. He just does stuff on the field that other guys can’t do.

It’s the plays in between those plays were he has borderline sucked throughout his college career.

So he’s kinda averaged out to an average to below average player. But he’s going to be an NFL player even if he plays average to below average next year, just purely on physical projection.

When you’re an NFL guy simply because you exist, not even due to your quality of play per se, you’re going to have a high ranking coming out of high school.

More research I should charge you guys but I don't so you should admire, repect and thank me for but you won't.

From 2018 Rivals, all QB's that had a ranking of 6.0 or 6.1 6.1 is a 5 star, 6.0 is a high 4 star.

2018: Trevor Lawrence *****, Clemson lived up to the hype. NFL Starter
2018: JT Daniels ***** more schools than the Cal state school system.
2018: Matt Corral ****Ole Miss good career NFL
2018: Justin Fields ***** OSU by way Georgia NFL Starter
2018 Dorian Thompson-Robinson **** UCLA good college QB
2018 Joey Gatewood Auburn. **** Bust.
2019 Spencer Rattler OU to SC ***** NFL camps
2019 Bo Nix ***** Auburn to OU
2019 Graham Mertz **** Wisky to Florida
2019 Ryan Hilinski **** S, Carolina to NW
2020 DJ Uiglalaia ***** Clemson to Ore State
2020 Harrison Bailey ***** Tennessee to Lville
2020 CJ Stroud **** Ohio State NFL 1st rd pick
2020 Bryce Young Alabama Heisman and 1st pick
2021 Caleb Williams Oklahoma to USC Heisman
2021 Ty Thompson ***** Oregon
2021 Quinn Ewers ***** tOSU to Oklahoma
2021 Brock Vandergraff Georgia
2021 Sam Huard ***** Washington
2021 Kyle McCord **** tOSU
2021 JJ McCarthy **** Michigan
2022 Cade Klubenik ***** Clemson
2022 Walker Howard ***** LSU to Ole Miss
2022 Ty Simpson **** Alabama
2022 Devin Brown **** Ohio State
2022 Connor Wegman **** Texas A&M
2023 Arch Manning ***** Texas
2023 Nico Iamaleva ***** Tennessee
2023 Dante Moore ***** UCLA
2023 Malachi Nelson ***** USC
2023 Jackson Arnold ***** Oklahoma

More research I should charge you guys but I don't so you should admire, repect and thank me for but you won't.

From 2018 Rivals, all QB's that had a ranking of 6.0 or 6.1 6.1 is a 5 star, 6.0 is a high 4 star.

2018: Trevor Lawrence *****, Clemson lived up to the hype. NFL Starter
2018: JT Daniels ***** more schools than the Cal state school system.
2018: Matt Corral ****Ole Miss good career NFL
2018: Justin Fields ***** OSU by way Georgia NFL Starter
2018 Dorian Thompson-Robinson **** UCLA good college QB
2018 Joey Gatewood Auburn. **** Bust.
2019 Spencer Rattler OU to SC ***** NFL camps
2019 Bo Nix ***** Auburn to OU
2019 Graham Mertz **** Wisky to Florida
2019 Ryan Hilinski **** S, Carolina to NW
2020 DJ Uiglalaia ***** Clemson to Ore State
2020 Harrison Bailey ***** Tennessee to Lville
2020 CJ Stroud **** Ohio State NFL 1st rd pick
2020 Bryce Young Alabama Heisman and 1st pick
2021 Caleb Williams Oklahoma to USC Heisman
2021 Ty Thompson ***** Oregon
2021 Quinn Ewers ***** tOSU to Oklahoma
2021 Brock Vandergraff Georgia
2021 Sam Huard ***** Washington
2021 Kyle McCord **** tOSU
2021 JJ McCarthy **** Michigan
2022 Cade Klubenik ***** Clemson
2022 Walker Howard ***** LSU to Ole Miss
2022 Ty Simpson **** Alabama
2022 Devin Brown **** Ohio State
2022 Connor Wegman **** Texas A&M
2023 Arch Manning ***** Texas
2023 Nico Iamaleva ***** Tennessee
2023 Dante Moore ***** UCLA
2023 Malachi Nelson ***** USC
2023 Jackson Arnold ***** Oklahoma

That’s a pretty high hit rate, even if not at the school they originally signed with.

Seems like the non-bust transfers went to other big time schools.

Which is also a major issue with using the portal to be your source for QBs.

Also, Ewers went to UT, not OU.

That’s a pretty high hit rate, even if not at the school they originally signed with.

Seems like the non-bust transfers went to other big time schools.

Which is also a major issue with using the portal to be your source for QBs.

Also, Ewers went to UT, not OU.
Yeah I know. Made a mistake on a typo with Ewers. But I thought just like you, it was much more of a "hit" than miss with these guys.

Interesting. Pitt has acquitted itself well as a program but for QB I think the mix route of Transfer and high school once a year is best for them. I think realistically Pitt can get the "top end" talent that leaves bigger schools. Pitt's lane is they are strong enough to lure transfers from the "Big, Big" boys as they continue to establish good name recognition. But recruiting were only going to get 2-3 star "projects". If we are going to get the project I would like to see Pitt get more of a mold breaker from what they seem to get. I'm talking even thier biggest flaw is height a QB that has a pule at throwing but runs a 4.2 forty. a literal and figurative game changer.

Its like the choices are:

1. Swing for the fences (4-5 stars) out of High school. But I see as lose /lose. Either they don't commit or if they do they get paid to leave after one successful season. Stuck again.

2. Recruit a (2 Star) with a similar talent level to what WVU had a few years ago with Jared Doege(sp?). Probably a 2 star that went to Bowling Green, did well as a youngin and transferred to a higher profile school/conference. Started maybe 2 years but ended up back at a similar level as BG, I think Western Kentucky. Did Ok, may stay at Pitt but probably not "willing" you to a win. (I.E as brought up maybe a kid like the one from Armstrong this past year)

3. As said continue with pretty much what they seem to be establishing. getting that one bumped off of the Big Boy hill. It's risky being a year to year thing. But the reward has probably the greatest potential.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT