ADVERTISEMENT

Dynamite Dan Hurley

USAF Phantom

Scholarship
Sep 22, 2016
I live in the Providence area an UConn just played PC. Here is the way Hurley responded to a heckler.

“Look at this guy right here. Look at this guy. Come here, you’ll get hurt,” Hurley appears to say in a video of the exchange.

I’m from Hudson County (NJ) and would have loved Danny Hurley at Pitt. People say he whines but he’s 100% authentic and from a tough neighborhood of Jersey City.

I really like Capel too.
Anyone who wouldn’t want Danny Hurley coaching their school is a moron. He’s gonna win back to back titles and create the greatest dynasty of all time if he’s not stupid enough to leave for the NBA

Pitt fans love loudmouth Duzz and he’s a 56-50 career coach. Of course they’d embrace Hurley

Hurley has mental problems but is a great coach
How does he have mental problems? Because he doesn't take shit from fans of teams that he is kicking their ass? There are 2 other top 10 teams in the Big East and he won the league outright by 4 games. He waved goodbye to great this year. He is an elite coach.

I’m from Hudson County (NJ) and would have loved Danny Hurley at Pitt. People say he whines but he’s 100% authentic and from a tough neighborhood of Jersey City.

I really like Capel too.
Hurley is a great coach and the Hurleys are amateur basketball royalty. Some of the last holdovers from the days when the world was right and the center of the high school basketball world was the NYC/Philly metroplex.

As Insider said, any fan who wouldn't want Danny H as their team's coach is too dumb to even be allowed an opinion on the matter. What a job he has done at UCONN.

Anyone who wouldn’t want Danny Hurley coaching their school is a moron. He’s gonna win back to back titles and create the greatest dynasty of all time if he’s not stupid enough to leave for the NBA

Pitt fans love loudmouth Duzz and he’s a 56-50 career coach. Of course they’d embrace Hurley
Pitt fans love loudmouth Duzz ...a somewhat incorrect generalization I think. I'd put the "love" crowd in the minority. Or if it is there it is kind of the type of "love" a parent has for their special needs kid... Maybe SMF can put up a "do you love Duzz?" poll or supposition in one of his sixty-seven daily posts if he can somehow find the time in his busy schedule...

Pitt fans love loudmouth Duzz ...a somewhat incorrect generalization I think. I'd put the "love" crowd in the minority. Or if it is there it is kind of the type of "love" a parent has for their special needs kid... Maybe SMF can put up a "do you love Duzz?" poll or supposition in one of his sixty-seven daily posts if he can somehow find the time in his busy schedule...
OK that was a hilarious post

different values then what? These guys are paid to win, not be a priest. So you don't root for Narduzzi? Because he acts like a buffoon half the time too.
Duzz is OK. Hurley's a nutjob. I recall him acting like a punk against us when he gave our walk-on guard fits trying to get over the timeline. His older brother always seemed like a decent guy.

Duzz is OK. Hurley's a nutjob. I recall him acting like a punk against us when he gave our walk-on guard fits trying to get over the timeline. His older brother always seemed like a decent guy.
Bobby? He’s much more nuts and much less the coach

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT